Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 06:23 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,271,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
You two must be into trannies. Why look at somebody who was born a man when you can just look at a natural woman? And really, she resembles Donald Trump's eldest daughter (both are equally ugly).
I think you've just shown yourself to be a fairly ugly person ... and I'm not talking about appearance.

Last edited by apexgds; 06-29-2014 at 07:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2014, 08:16 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,101,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
I think you've just shown yourself to be a fairly ugly person ... and I'm not talking about appearance.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiivictim View Post
Yes or "depends" kind of question
OP, you need to go buy a dictionary.

There is no way too much makeup can make you look like a transsexual. Transsexualism is when you have surgery to alter your body to go from female to male or vice versa. No amount of makeup is going to change your gender.

What you were trying to offensively ask is if too much makeup would make you look like a transvestite.

Old 06-30-2014, 01:00 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,835,096 times
Yes,it can.

The thing that would really make a woman look like a made up tranny is fake,thick,extra long eyelashes. Also,drawing on eyebrows and or too much botox on the outer 3rd of the eyelash(ex Joan Crawford style eyebrows).

those things will make or break you.
It does not matter how the lady looks without makeup.

I am guessing mots of you have not been to drag queen beauty pagents.

Old 06-30-2014, 07:16 AM

262 posts, read 546,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
Makeup should be illegal, these people look no where near their before and after pics.
Makes me wonder what your stance on plastic surgery is. Viva la cosmetics

Old 06-30-2014, 07:34 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,732,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiivictim View Post
Makes me wonder what your stance on plastic surgery is. Viva la cosmetics
I think it has it's place, for people that have deformities, but not for people that simply want to change their nose or breast size.

Honestly, I don't really care what other people do to their own bodies.

I'm definitely turned off by the fakeness of makeup and plastic surgery in general. That doesn't mean I'm going to treat these people badly, it just means that they have more going on with their view on how others view them, and that is a problem, an insecure one.

Old 06-30-2014, 09:09 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,167,069 times
What?

Who comes up with this stuff??

Old 06-30-2014, 10:01 AM

4,475 posts, read 6,683,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
I think it has it's place, for people that have deformities, but not for people that simply want to change their nose or breast size.

Honestly, I don't really care what other people do to their own bodies.

I'm definitely turned off by the fakeness of makeup and plastic surgery in general. That doesn't mean I'm going to treat these people badly, it just means that they have more going on with their view on how others view them, and that is a problem, an insecure one.
So heres the question: Is it more wrong to be cruel and judgmental or to be weak minded and insecure? Personally i think the former as we can all treat each other nicer and learn to accept everyone.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:38 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,821,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
Let's look at Jenna Talackova for a moment. She's a transsexual. If you look as good as she does then there's your answer, if you don't then you won't look as good as one.
Let's take a look at you, upload a photo and we'll compare side by side.

Love the name....JennaTal......

And people can change sex by lopping off/adding organs and pumping up with hormones for the rest of their lives. Who knew? The things you learn on these boards!

Old 06-30-2014, 12:47 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,064,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I am guessing mots of you have not been to drag queen beauty pagents.
Um, drag queens are not the same as transsexuals. The OP asked about transsexuals. If he/she had asked about makeup and drag queens, it might have made a bit more sense, since drag queens often intentionally use exaggerated make-up, clothing, hair, etc. It's camp. Again, NOT the same as transsexualism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty