Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think women with an excessive or fatty waist are more sexually appealing than a woman with a
I am a man and I think they ARE. 6 9.52%
I am a woman and I think they ARE. 5 7.94%
I am a man and I think they ARE NOT. 34 53.97%
I am a woman and I think they ARE NOT. 18 28.57%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
I think this may be true.

Women with larger breasts tend to have larger waists (apple shaped). If these same women exercise and maintain an OK diet, their midsections seem to shrink a bit faster than their chests; giving the appearance of an extra, extra large bust.
Not true at all. You can have larger breasts and not be an apple. In a nutshell, people with wider shoulders combines with the larger breasts tend to be apples. Ladies with narrower shoulders and larger breasts tend to be hourglasses.

Good hollywood example? Sofia Vergara.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:29 PM

188 posts, read 250,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
The skinny ones usually lay there like a dead fish. They don't think they have to try or put any effort into the proceedings.
Hey!! Not true at all!!

Old 06-13-2014, 05:33 PM

28,681 posts, read 18,806,457 times
Quote:
True, though men with more body fat (slightly chubby not morbidly obese) take longer to reach orgasm.
That's not really a problem.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:34 PM

28,681 posts, read 18,806,457 times
Quote:

Women with larger breasts tend to have larger waists (apple shaped). If these same women exercise and maintain an OK diet, their midsections seem to shrink a bit faster than their chests; giving the appearance of an extra, extra large bust.

Most of the women I see with thinner waists, almost always have relatively small breasts. Some have hips, butt or none of the above. I know these sorts of things are based on where individuals store body fat, along with how much body fat they have in general.

The ladies that elicit the strongest "primal" and sexual response (for me) are women that are "average" to "chubby" in terms of fitness with larger breasts, thighs and calves.

Perhaps, I've said too much...LOL!
Unfortunately, you're talking about natural, unaugmented women. Men are seeing a distorted view in the media today.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:40 PM

3,455 posts, read 8,346,539 times
Quote:

Most of the women I see with thinner waists, almost always have relatively small breasts. Some have hips, butt or none of the above. I know these sorts of things are based on where individuals store body fat, along with how much body fat they have in general.

The ladies that elicit the strongest "primal" and sexual response (for me) are women that are "average" to "chubby" in terms of fitness with larger breasts, thighs and calves.

Perhaps, I've said too much...LOL!
if you are relativley in shape (your waist is still smaller than your hips and chest) big boobies just give the illusion of a smaller waist....

Old 06-13-2014, 05:52 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb123 View Post
if you are relativley in shape (your waist is still smaller than your hips and chest) big boobies just give the illusion of a smaller waist....
You don't need to be "in shape" for this to happen, you need to have the proper body structure. I am going to pick on Kate Upton for a minute. She doesn't particularly have a well defined waist, that just happens to be her natural shape. Slim or not, she'll just have a boxier waist based on her body shape and the way she gains weight. Jessica Simpson is like this as well. Same with Angelina Jolie. They all pretty much have the same body type with different weights.

You can contrast this with other actresses like Scarlett Johansson and Salma Hayek. They have well-defined waists.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:54 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,142,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
...than a woman with a small waist. That's the entire poll question, and I guess the last two words fell off.

Men who date women with slim waists are less likely to have performance issues in the bedroom - regardless of age | Mail Online

This should solve the dilemma of whether excessively waisted women should lose fat to be more desirable to men, and that it is more universally beautiful to be slender and/or small waisted. True or false? Thoughts?
I think this is probably true to some extent..it would make sense to me that the more physically fit the men AND women are, the more direct sensation can be felt against and inside the kibbles n bits...and this may even psychologically heighten the anticipation of the act itself. It doesnt seem like penetrating a wall of blubber would be much enjoyment for the man OR the woman...its not like she'd feel much if his stomach and ass were flopping around all in the way while he was trying to penetrate her either.

Old 06-13-2014, 06:11 PM

3,455 posts, read 8,346,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
You don't need to be "in shape" for this to happen, you need to have the proper body structure. I am going to pick on Kate Upton for a minute. She doesn't particularly have a well defined waist, that just happens to be her natural shape. Slim or not, she'll just have a boxier waist based on her body shape and the way she gains weight. Jessica Simpson is like this as well. Same with Angelina Jolie. They all pretty much have the same body type with different weights.

You can contrast this with other actresses like Scarlett Johansson and Salma Hayek. They have well-defined waists.
I agree, but I consider all those women relatively in shape!!

All I mean is that a large chest will generally make the waist look smaller, as long as the waist is not protruding beyond the boobies!

Kate Upton would probably not be that desirable if she didn't have the top stuff....which makes her body appear more curvaceous

Old 06-13-2014, 08:15 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
i am not sure how a slim waist and large breasts fit in the same sentence.

Usually,the small waist/big hips occur with the pear shape,and than seems IMO to elicit the strongest response in men. Esp the larger pear shape women that look skinny on top but fat at the bottom. Kim K is an example. She does not even have large breasts.

Old 06-13-2014, 10:45 PM

44,370 posts, read 20,073,157 times
This thread is closed. Numerous sophomoric and inappropriate posts have been deleted. People, please remember that this is a PG-13 forum.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.