Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 12:11 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times

Advertisements

SO i have a a lower belly pooch but i do not know if i would look gross wearing tight clothing.

Are guys turned off by a large tummy if a woman is otherwise shapely?
By large i mean sticks out,but still has a small waistline.

I know many women have large tummy but what is considered to big for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 05:28 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,339,729 times
A little fup doesn't bother me; quite sexy, actually

Old 05-18-2014, 05:37 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Yes, its somewhat of a turn off.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:24 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,688,800 times
The waist should be the smallest part around of the torso. I like hour glass figures. I don't mind curves or fat on a woman but a bulging stomach is ugly and looks like an overweight man. A woman's waist should be (in my opinion so don't get offended anybody lol) no more than 33-35" around. Hips, up to 45-50 is fine. Based on pics I've seen so far with measurements my ideal measurements are about 38-30-45.

Old 05-18-2014, 07:45 AM

694 posts, read 745,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
SO i have a a lower belly pooch but i do not know if i would look gross wearing tight clothing.

I prefer larger women. I find them sexier generally speaking. My wife is 240# (I'm 175) and she is fine by me, but I don't know where the limit is. Three hundred pounds is questionable, beyond that is a no, but its not just size. To me, personality saves the day.Looks are secondary.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN

Old 05-18-2014, 07:50 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,828,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
A little fup doesn't bother me; quite sexy, actually
You're kewl!

Old 05-18-2014, 08:05 AM

2,004 posts, read 3,416,491 times
I love all women. That wouldn't bother me at all and never has.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:32 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
The waist should be the smallest part around of the torso. I like hour glass figures. I don't mind curves or fat on a woman but a bulging stomach is ugly and looks like an overweight man. A woman's waist should be (in my opinion so don't get offended anybody lol) no more than 33-35" around. Hips, up to 45-50 is fine. Based on pics I've seen so far with measurements my ideal measurements are about 38-30-45.
i know that,but i am referring to a woman that has a small waist but her tummy protudes from a side profile.
Meaning she looks flat when viewed from the front but when she turns to the side there is a lower belly pooch

Old 05-18-2014, 08:36 AM

4,564 posts, read 5,417,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Guys: Is a large tummy on a woman a turn off?

For me it will depend on how everything else on her is put together. In most (actually almost all) circumstances a "large tummy" (as you call it in your thread title) is a complete turnoff.

If a woman with a "large tummy" it usually means one or more of the following:

1. She is suffering from some mental illness like depression - "Oh, Im fat because of my depression meds" or "Im fat because I have depression and eating junk food constantly makes me feel better".

2. She doesn't care at all about her health.

3. Eating is more important/fun to her than other more healthy active things.

4. She has some physical illness.

If she is "otherwise shapely" (as you say) but has a large tummy, my first impression would probably be "is she pregnant? She looks pregnant".

So, uh, yeah, a "large tummy" on a woman is definitely a turn off to me. Its not really a symbol of sexiness or healthiness. But we could be friends though which is always a great thing. You can never have too many friends.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:40 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Because you're talking about a "small waist, but large tummy," I'm wondering if people don't actually know what you mean. It's hard to envision someone with, say, a potbelly. but a small waist, because abdominal girth generally affects waist size. I'm wondering if you're not describing your build particularly accurately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty