Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 08:54 AM

686 posts, read 1,230,942 times

Advertisements

Wow. Are people's feelings always so hurt when someone responds to thread topic here? I just honestly replied to the question the OP presented and stated my case for why I feel that way. Now, I get (what I assume to be those with lots of cellulite) attacking me, where I live, my character, etc. all because I say I find cellulite to be totally unattractive and a complete turnoff. But, yet, you folks who attack me are the same ones who call Kim Kardashian "ugly", "gross", "disgusting fat a$$", etc. LOL. Pot, meet kettle.

No one likes cellulite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swvfhpRjdR4

Last edited by Chum Kiu; 04-15-2014 at 09:34 AM..

Old 04-15-2014, 10:08 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,864,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightfapper View Post
that's an old pic, her body is grotesque, you can tell she's a former/secret fatty.

gross.
What a classy post.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:12 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,961,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
How is that relevant? Yes she is. Its more the fact that her entire life she's been into sport/fitness/health since it was stressed as much as higher education by her family.

I was asking because I have noticed that there is certain races that seem to be less prone to have cellulite and I was wondering if your wife is maybe latino or something.

I come from a super healthy living family and did sports all my life. I was supposed to be a professional athlete (my parents wish) but when puberty hit, I had other priorities. However, I did sports all my life, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Still, I got a little cellulite. Not bad, but it certainly is there.

The people here in this thread are so mean to you because cellulite is something you can only influence to a certain degree.

Even if you just eat salad all day and work out like crazy, you might get it (if you are a woman). My ex had it but it was his own fault - guys IMO only get it if they eat crap all day. No pity for them.

As a woman: It is like boobs - you either have it or don't. It is not fair to make fun of it or be harsh about it because we can't change it.

It is not like orbese people who can 'just" change their diet and lose weight. Or cut it off. Or have it sucked off. Or whatever.

IT IS GENETICS. So your wife is LUCKY she has hardly any. She might have a little bit if she would have a different lifestyle. But again - she is lucky that she had good genes.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightfapper View Post
i actually appreciate women who don't take care of their physical appearances.

it's like a giant, blinking neon billboard that screams "i have zero self-discipline and no regard for my physical health!".

saves me the trouble of having to get to know them, hire them, etc.

Who said that women with cellulite don't take care of their physical appearance?

You do realize that you can't train or work off aging skin, or put full body make up on, right?

Just a few examples:

There is women who worked out their whole life, pursued higher education, then had a baby and the body just didn't bounce back, no matter how healthy they live and lived? How is that their fault?

Then there is women who got overfed by their parents as a kid.When they are grown and live on their own, they change their lifestyle and live healthy. Which shows more discipline than a person who grew up living healthy, right? But the damage is done. Genetics + weight loss took a toll on their body.

Then there is the women who have/had a medical issue and needed to take medication that made them blow up. yes, I know, every overweight person blames it on something like that. But there is those actual cases. Nothing you can do about it.

so these women don't deserve to be loved or even hired?

Old 04-15-2014, 12:04 PM

169 posts, read 829,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Wow. Are people's feelings always so hurt when someone responds to thread topic here? I just honestly replied to the question the OP presented and stated my case for why I feel that way. Now, I get (what I assume to be those with lots of cellulite) attacking me, where I live, my character, etc. all because I say I find cellulite to be totally unattractive and a complete turnoff. But, yet, you folks who attack me are the same ones who call Kim Kardashian "ugly", "gross", "disgusting fat a$$", etc. LOL. Pot, meet kettle.

No one likes cellulite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swvfhpRjdR4

Nobody's feelings are hurt. Do I have cellulite? Yep. Unfortunately that can be part of pregnancy. Is this why I am "attacking" you? Nope. It's simple...when you come off as a jackass be prepared for backlash. Your attempt at humor through the Spongebob clip just shows how far away from reality you actually are. Squidward's thighs are some that you would see on a super morbidly obese 500+ pound person LOL. If this is how you view visible cellulite on any size woman then you have some serious issues.

Every woman is different and so many factors play into appearance. Genetics, hormones, diet, lifestyle, health issues, etc. And what does Kim Kardashian have to do with this? You don't like the fact that I brought up where you live yet YOU are the who brings up a "celebrity."

Old 04-15-2014, 12:06 PM

169 posts, read 829,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
so these women don't deserve to be loved or even hired?
Yep. Because apparently these women are so appalling that they should just sit in a corner with a bag over their head. *eyeroll*

Old 04-15-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrchick View Post
Yep. Because apparently these women are so appalling that they should just sit in a corner with a bag over their head. *eyeroll*
don't forget the cellulite - they need a full body bag to cover it all! best - they should shoot themselves. WAIT, almost nobody would be left on earth. So let's rethink that.

Old 04-15-2014, 12:24 PM

1,458 posts, read 2,658,174 times
The good news is that only 2 people in this thread are disgusted by cellulite. Only 1 of those 2 is an idiot - the other is just hugely into fitness, which makes more sense.

Old 04-15-2014, 01:46 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,589,763 times
I'm so thankful I married a man not a boy.....

Old 04-15-2014, 02:41 PM

686 posts, read 1,230,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirette View Post
The good news is that only 2 people in this thread are disgusted by cellulite.
So are you saying that it would be bad news for you if more men said they found cellulite extremely unattractive? Interesting.

I really do find it hilarious how self conscious and low self esteemed people here feel they need to attack and/or make cruel remarks to others just for explaining their views on the thread topic at hand. I don't go around making rude/mean comments to and/or about fellow CDrs in threads where the topic may be "I dislike men who are over 6' tall" or "If a man weighs under 200 pounds then he really isn't man enough for me" and so on. This is because I feel extremely happy in my own skin, and wont get offended if someone said the found something about me that is "extremely unattractive".

So thankful I married a woman and not a bag of cottage cheese or a bag of marbles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty