Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 07:23 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,690,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast Iron Skillet View Post
Been kicked out so much I lost count. The pretty boy metro-sexuals get butthurt and offended at every little thing I do when I mean no harm. They can't relate to anything myself or the dudes I hang with are "about". Wives and girlfriends get angry because I make their "manly" men (in their heads) sort of appear gay and primpy etc...when I'm freaking sleeping for crying out loud. It's not my fault, I don't know any better.

I've accepted they hate me and prefer more "feminine" men whether they admit it or not, their actions speak the truth.

Well not sure exactly what all youve said but overall i think theyd probably just want you to be nice to their friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2014, 07:35 PM

132 posts, read 117,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Well not sure exactly what all youve said but overall i think theyd probably just want you to be nice to their friends.
I'm a nice guy with a heart of gold, I really am. It's not my fault I grew up tough because I had to fight for every dime I have and claw every inch or walk every mile the hard way. It's not normally gay guys who have the problem, nor is it guys like me. It's all the chumps in the middle who are having an identity crisis and don't know who they are. The opposite ends of the spectrum understand EVERYTHING clearly.

Old 04-12-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I'm a nice guy with a heart of gold, I really am. It's not my fault I grew up tough because I had to fight for every dime I have and claw every inch or walk every mile the hard way. It's not normally gay guys who have the problem, nor is it guys like me. It's all the chumps in the middle who are having an identity crisis and don't know who they are. The opposite ends of the spectrum understand EVERYTHING clearly.
You grow up swinging punches after awhile you dont even realize youre still swinging and people around you get hit.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
You grow up swinging punches after awhile you dont even realize youre still swinging and people around you get hit.
That's probably true to some extent. People bring most of it on themselves with me though. You don't love on the poodle, label as an alpha, use an example to shame the 145 pound male rottie you poke in the cage with sticks until one day he bends the bars to lash out at you. People "ain't" too bright at times. They always pick the worst guy they could possibly pick to screw with and lavish the enjoyment out of tormenting him. That little poodle is an ankle biter. The rottie can take your head clean off. Wise up folks, it's not hard.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:18 PM

Quote:
That's probably true to some extent. People bring most of it on themselves with me though. You don't love on the poodle, label as an alpha, use an example to shame the 145 pound male rottie you poke in the cage with sticks until one day he bends the bars to lash out at you. People "ain't" too bright at times. They always pick the worst guy they could possibly pick to screw with and lavish the enjoyment out of tormenting him. That little poodle is an ankle biter. The rottie can take your head clean off. Wise up folks, it's not hard.
Well just know that theres a mix of types here: straight, gay, bi, fluid, confused, etc. Treat everyone with respect and as equals and there wont be a problem.

Welcome to the forums btw.

Old 04-12-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Well just know that theres a mix of types here: straight, gay, bi, fluid, confused, etc. Treat everyone with respect and as equals and there wont be a problem.

Welcome to the forums btw.
Thanks!

Just so you know, my username is also a derivative of that. Someone always hits me in the back of the head with a frying pan when they pushed too far and I'm (working over) ten of their friends with ease.........

Old 04-12-2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Thanks!

Just so you know, my username is also a derivative of that. Someone always hits me in the back of the head with a frying pan when they pushed too far and I'm (working over) ten of their friends with ease.........

If youre fighting 10 of her friends while she's hitting you with a skillet then (as Sheryl Crow would say) I think a change would do you good.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:44 PM

Quote:
If youre fighting 10 of her friends while she's hitting you with a skillet then (as Sheryl Crow would say) I think a change would do you good.
Getting hit with a skillet and still not giving up until I am unconscious. All the while a-holes and elbows are still flying.

I'm not a quitter and don't give up easily. lol

I can be "hurt" in other ways though. My spirit can be broken.....

I just want to crawl off and be alone for awhile after taking a defeat that I was cheated out of like that.

I always seem to bounce back though.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Getting hit with a skillet and still not giving up until I am unconscious. All the while a-holes and elbows are still flying.

I'm not a quitter and don't give up easily. lol

I can be "hurt" in other ways though. My spirit can be broken.....

I just want to crawl off and be alone for awhile after taking a defeat that I was cheated out of like that.

I always seem to bounce back though.
its good that you bounce back. Just dont keep getting into the same predicament or one would think you were a glutton for punishment.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:55 PM

224 posts, read 321,904 times
most women have zero self esteem and are insecure as hell. men who take care of themselves become more desirable to both sexes in general. so, in their little minds they worry about getting kicked to the kerb for a hotter chick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty