Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 11:32 AM

2,698 posts, read 12,181,820 times

Advertisements

On dudes:

Fauxhawks or other haircuts with partially-shaven heads

Tank tops. Leave 'em in the 80s where they belong

Beanies, specifically those douchey loose-fitting ones that hang off the backside of the head. Usually worn in warm weather.

Hats so big they go over the ears, although this is just a jealousy thing since I'm mostly annoyed y'all keep buying the Size 8 hats I need to fit my giant head, lol

Ironic facial hair. You know what I mean. Any facial hair that's worn in a way that says 'look at me! I grew facial hair!'. Examples include mustaches of any kind (handlebar and other 'old is new' styles earning extra douche points) and mutton chops

On chicks:

Ridiculously over-sized sunglasses (on women). Looks like you're trying to cover up from the hangover from the night before, or the black eye your BF gave you.

Uggs, with anything

Duck-faced self photos. Stop it. Just smile normally for crying out loud!

Ridiculously over-sexy clothing on underage girls. Don't look at me like that, Dad. You're the one that let her out of the house that way......

On either gender:

Abercrombie clothing. We already knew you were a douche, but thanks for wearing the official douche label so we can be certain.

Older folks who seem to be stuck at one particular time period fashion-wise. You know the type. It's like they woke up one morning in 1985 and said 'you know, I'm officially done with buying clothes or changing my hairstyle'.

Last edited by whiteboyslo; 08-22-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 06:06 AM

84 posts, read 106,312 times
Wearing dress without any fashion sense, it is too irritating thing about women.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:00 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,386,437 times
Crocs have always been highly irritating to me...

Old 08-28-2013, 12:04 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,161,539 times
I hate crocs also! And the ear gages. I always think of when they are 70 with huge flapps of skin. Oh and I also agree with the duck face photos, and that irritating scissor finger pose that people do. What the heck is that??! I have a friend who does that and the duck face in every.single.picture. We're all smiling normal and there she is with her ridiculous pose. I have no idea what that is supposed to be saying.

Why is multiple earrings bad? I have double piercings in both ears and I always wear diamond posts in the second hole. I think it looks nice.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:07 PM

458 posts, read 645,491 times
Butt tattoos LOL
Even upper thigh tatts are hideous

Old 08-31-2013, 08:11 PM

9,126 posts, read 6,341,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadora View Post
Low-rider jeans/pants. Not everyone is built with a lower count waist-to-crotch ratio.
It irritates me when the back pockets of those jeans look like they are covering the thighs. Back pockets should be on the butt not the thighs.

Old 09-07-2013, 05:29 AM

68 posts, read 79,270 times
I don't mind what other people wear, I think it's their business not mine.

Said that I find it irritating when people wear things that do not fit (at least roughly).

I was in the mall today and saw a young women (about 20, not exaclty slim but also not overweight) wearing a shirt sizes too small and pants too large with the pants legs dragging on the floor. It seemed not to be very comfortable for her, she constantly pulled the shirt down and the pants up.

--
~skywalker~

Old 09-07-2013, 07:27 AM

5,284 posts, read 20,061,697 times
Those dresses with the uneven hem-line - horrid....and we are being "peplummed" to death in women's clothing....a stiff, awkward fitting peplum is not attractive on anyone - that is why there are so many of them on clearance.

I do love skinny jeans that are mid-rise. I have a short waist and I can tuck in a blouse or t-shirt and elongate my body when I wear mid-rise jeans - I don't like the super-low ones - too hoochy momma for me. But I agree that you probably need to be skinny to wear "skinny" jeans which fortunately, I am.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:29 AM

750 posts, read 1,435,433 times
Tight spandex tops on overweight women. I know they stand in front of their mirrors and suck in their tummies and convince themselves they look trendy and hot. They don't. They think everyone will notice their cleavage and ignore the rest, but flabby muffin tops and doughy upper arms are just plain ugly. The tops leave zero to the imagination, provide no flattering camouflage and are just not attractive. Most of just look cheap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty