Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 05:56 PM

103 posts, read 164,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
Doesn't anyone look in the mirror before they leave the house?
I can wear non-thongs with pants, and know I don't look like the photos above because I check my ass before I leave my house. Not all underwear-and-pants combo will leave you looking like the above ladies. If it does, then yeah you should probably get a thong because that looks pretty bad!

Fun stuff. Those pics are extreme examples and I don't think the average pants show that much. Thicker pants will not be so revealing and besides, who cares? No one will be at the brink of making their transition and say: "Gee, I shouldn't have had VPL so much! I really regret that!"

Old 08-13-2013, 06:01 PM

340 posts, read 524,783 times
Quote:
Originally posted by DR2012
Doesn't anyone look in the mirror before they leave the house?
I always do, but what those ladies need is proper fitting panties and pants.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:02 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,710,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie creamcheese View Post
Can someone explain this to me because I just don't get it. I was handling one recently and I thought to myself--how can my fellow sisters pay to have a string up their butts all day? So that there is no visible panty line? WHO CARES?!

And this is the kicker of a question: when you take off the tha-tha-tha-tha-thong at the end of the day, is the string brown?

The string is not brown unless you are having bowel movements in your underwear which is hopefully not happening. I personally can't stand a VPL so I love thongs! If you don't like them don't wear them

Old 08-13-2013, 06:13 PM

Default How does a string feel up yer butt, by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
The string is not brown unless you are having bowel movements in your underwear which is hopefully not happening. I personally can't stand a VPL so I love thongs! If you don't like them don't wear them
I know if I have a wedgie, it is just plain awful so I am curious why anyone would knowingly create a wedgie for themselves. What do you "love" about thongs besides no VPL?

And what about panty liners/pads? That time of the month or in between issues? There is practically nothing between you and your pants.

Gee, I feel like Brooke Shields right now...

Brooke Shields in the Calvin Klein Jeans commercial 1981 - YouTube

Old 08-13-2013, 06:19 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,885,743 times
I think the thong ranks right up there with the car as the greatest inventions of all time. When you see a woman who is wearing one I automatically think "There is a woman who enjoys her sexuality and being sexy."

Don

Old 08-13-2013, 06:31 PM

Default If "enjoys her sexuality"=

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think the thong ranks right up there with the car as the greatest inventions of all time. When you see a woman who is wearing one I automatically think "There is a woman who enjoys her sexuality and being sexy."

Don
wearing a string up my butt to please some random guy, count me out!

Old 08-13-2013, 06:38 PM

1,084 posts, read 2,480,833 times
Quote:
Can someone explain this to me because I just don't get it. I was handling one recently and I thought to myself--how can my fellow sisters pay to have a string up their butts all day? So that there is no visible panty line? WHO CARES?!

And this is the kicker of a question: when you take off the tha-tha-tha-tha-thong at the end of the day, is the string brown?
I care about panty lines. And they are comfortable as long as you get them in the correct size. The way you are talking, it seems as if you have never tried them before, so how can you have an unbiased opinion about their comfort? To be fair, I don't wear them all of the time, just when I am wearing thin bottoms (like my skirts and pants that I wear for work).

Old 08-13-2013, 06:50 PM

322 posts, read 585,848 times
u.u
o <=================8

That is the reason.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:55 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,710,124 times
Quote:
I know if I have a wedgie, it is just plain awful so I am curious why anyone would knowingly create a wedgie for themselves. What do you "love" about thongs besides no VPL?

And what about panty liners/pads? That time of the month or in between issues? There is practically nothing between you and your pants.

Gee, I feel like Brooke Shields right now...

Brooke Shields in the Calvin Klein Jeans commercial 1981 - YouTube

Ok, I buy them one size bigger and TRUST me they are comfortable. I really starting to feel like you are a man or woman that is just getting some sort of sexual pleasure asking about thongs and pantys and pooping on thongs???? There are plenty of places on the internet that can help you with this.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:00 PM

Default Rofl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Ok, I buy them one size bigger and TRUST me they are comfortable. I really starting to feel like you are a man or woman that is just getting some sort of sexual pleasure asking about thongs and pantys and pooping on thongs???? There are plenty of places on the internet that can help you with this.

Oh my God no! I am a woman...trust me...I really have always wondered about the brown string issue because it's really lodged in there so how could it not come out "coated?" LMAO.

It's just absurd to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty