Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times

Advertisements

I could never wear boots. IMO, the only acceptable time for me to ever wear boots is if I am a fireman, or racing motorcycles on a speed track. Other than that, no way will I EVER been seen in boots.

And really, shouldnt you have titled this thread "Men, do you like these boots...." instead of "ladies, do you like these......"? I mean really, men who wear boots, usually like and want to attract other men.

Last edited by LaoTzuMindFu; 05-22-2012 at 10:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 12:36 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I could never wear boots. IMO, the only acceptable time for me to ever wear boots is if I am a fireman, or racing motorcycles on a speed track. Other than that, no way will I EVER been seen in boots.

And really, shouldnt you have titled this thread "Men, do you like these boots...." instead of "ladies, do you like these......"? I mean really, men who wear boots, usually like and want to attract other men.

LOL, your kidding, right?

I wear timbz boots, I have a whole collection of them and I also wear Harley motorcycle boots as I have a collection of them as well.

they are mens boots for men.....

I have been wearing boots since the forever, they are more comfortable, and in my line of work, I don't have to wear dress shoes, Thank God.

It's a boot hing, you wouldn't understand.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:52 PM

5,470 posts, read 6,290,008 times
Quote:
It's a boot hing, you wouldn't understand
That's right. Get yourself a good pair of work boots (the ones the OP pictured are just attention getters) and for gods sake, forget the skinny jeans. Get a good pair of regular cut Levis and workboots if you want to look like a man.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:24 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurekidd View Post
That's right. Get yourself a good pair of work boots (the ones the OP pictured are just attention getters) and for gods sake, forget the skinny jeans. Get a good pair of regular cut Levis and workboots if you want to look like a man.

really, and that is true comfort!!!!

I been wearing regular levis, (even though my sons call them old mans pants), I could care less, they are comfortable, and I am old... LOL

and work boots, now this is the look I am talking about.
pure comfort for a man.

obvoiusly we know time and place it isn't acceptable, but that is another thread...

Old 05-26-2012, 05:51 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,367,314 times
They get uglier every time I see them.

Old 05-26-2012, 05:54 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,367,314 times
Quote:

I don't think that's true....

Old 05-26-2012, 06:00 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,682,080 times
Quote:
I mean really, men who wear boots, usually like and want to attract other men.
So what would that say about the nation's entire armed forces?

Old 05-26-2012, 07:04 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,397,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
So what would that say about the nation's entire armed forces?
LOL...

Anyway, what does wearing boots have to do with being gay?

I guess these are out of the question then:

Old 05-26-2012, 07:09 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,682,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
LOL...

Anyway, what does wearing boots have to do with being gay?
probably the same thing that owning a Jeep has to do with being gay.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:14 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,397,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
probably the same thing that owning a Jeep has to do with being gay.
Mr. Nail, you've just been hit squarely on the head.

Now I have an odd urge to make a Jeep my next car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty