Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is the sexiest type of clothing for a woman?
miniskirts 25 30.49%
anything that shows off the boobs 20 24.39%
tight jeans 15 18.29%
hot pants (short shorts) 15 18.29%
bikini 15 18.29%
men's shirt with nothing else whatsoever on underneath 20 24.39%
garter belt, fishnet stockings, shiny leather boots, short skirt 21 25.61%
inner beauty blah blah blah (wife is watching) 2 2.44%
other (explain) 19 23.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 02:45 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,774,863 times

Advertisements

I really like Sun Dresses, but of the choices offered in your poll I went with man's shirt and nothing underneath and the garter/boots/mini combo...for my eyes only, not public display.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2011, 03:16 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
Sun dresses, huh?

More Antlerman picks

I'd gift all these three to my woman (I have none at the moment, but you folks get the spirit of what I'm trying to get at) and would pleasure seeing her while taking a casual walk with her on a nice afternoon with the 4 o clock fading sun on a boardwalk, by the lake Somewhere between spring and summer.

These are great ones. The last one's like black flowers, it would look best if they were lavendar, pink or light blue. Second one's kind of indoorsy.

Adrianna Papell Tiered Chiffon Dress | Nordstrom

Patra Bead & Lace Sheath Dress | Nordstrom

Donna Ricco 'Rafia Body' Sleeveless Sheath Dress | Nordstrom

Old 12-16-2011, 03:21 PM

This one's great. Girl has almost similar complexion as mine, and for her dark skin, the tinge of black suits conforms quite well. Monochrome pattern. But dress looks formal, no boardwalks.

The Indian girl in my harem gets this LMAO

Dalia MacPhee Tiered Chiffon One Shoulder Dress | Nordstrom

Old 12-16-2011, 03:25 PM

And now, on to the most horrible dress. This girl's plus-sized and to make matters worse, the dress does not help at all. It does her immense disservice and actually makes her look fatter. She would look great in the purple rosette dress from the earlier page or something like that on a higher size.

Don't know who designed it. If they are targeting plus sized women, they have done a horrible job.

And for the record, I have seen overweight women wear this dress in the real world. Wonder if anyone had the guts to tell them it does not look any better, and sort of helped them with a better selection

JS Boutique Lace Tank Dress (Plus) | Nordstrom

Old 12-16-2011, 03:34 PM

Oh, and all this time, the general public (also some posts on this thread, including some of mine, and some of the options on the poll) thinks that being sexy means trashy sexy, like a deep cleavage, tight dress, spandex pants and provocative clothing. It's simply trashy and draws unwanted attention meant for bimbos.

Sexiness lies in intrigue. Intrigue as in what the girl is hiding inside. It's all about the man's imagination and speculation of what treasure might lie underneath a fashionable dress, like an untapped rare earth metal deposit or crude oil reserve, which stands right on the line between modesty and immodesty.

These dresses may offer little exposure, barring thighs/arms, but they exponentially up the intrigue quotient

Antlered Chamataka has left the building. A possible 50-75$ food bill is coming his way

Old 12-16-2011, 03:44 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Oh, and all this time, the general public (also some posts on this thread, including some of mine, and some of the options on the poll) thinks that being sexy means trashy sexy, like a deep cleavage, tight dress, spandex pants and provocative clothing. It's simply trashy and draws unwanted attention meant for bimbos.

Sexiness lies in intrigue. Intrigue as in what the girl is hiding inside. It's all about the man's imagination and speculation of what treasure might lie underneath a fashionable dress, like an untapped rare earth metal deposit or crude oil reserve, which stands right on the line between modesty and immodesty.

These dresses may offer little exposure, barring thighs/arms, but they exponentially up the intrigue quotient

Antlered Chamataka has left the building. A possible 50-75$ food bill is coming his way
I suppose there are two contexts.
private & public... those options are not for public consumption!

Your dresses are nice but a bit too frilly for me.

My favourite shop has great dresses:

Gorman Online :: Racing Stripes Button Dress - Dresses - Clothing (http://www.gormanshop.com.au/clothing/dresses/racing-stripes-button-dress.html - broken link)

Gorman Online :: Super Duper Dress - Dresses - Clothing (http://www.gormanshop.com.au/clothing/dresses/super-duper-dress.html - broken link)

Old 12-16-2011, 03:55 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,140,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Gorman Online :: Racing Stripes Button Dress - Dresses - Clothing (http://www.gormanshop.com.au/clothing/dresses/racing-stripes-button-dress.html - broken link)

Gorman Online :: Super Duper Dress - Dresses - Clothing (http://www.gormanshop.com.au/clothing/dresses/super-duper-dress.html - broken link)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first dress!

Old 12-16-2011, 05:25 PM

11,085 posts, read 17,530,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
To quote Al Pacino from the scent of a woman:

"Women, thighs, what's between them, passport to heaven"

Antlered Chamataka 1
CaptainNJ 0

Not a thing wrong with going to the "Y" every now and then!

Old 12-16-2011, 06:05 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first dress!
very tempted to purchase...could be my Christmas present to myself...

Old 12-16-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

I like them both. Would have voted for #2 if the colour were pink. I don't know what's with me and pink. And I'm not even a REAL man LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty