Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 03:23 PM

14,860 posts, read 43,122,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
What kind of girls you interested in nailing?? I mean nabbing?

There's a certain type of chick that goes for the Affliction wearing dudes. (Jersey shore chicks come to mind.)

LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
The only people who dont think its douchebag are the douchebags.
True. They kind of stick together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Okay, I'm thinking ixnay on the Affliction this summer. Any suggestions on what I should pack for my tentative Jersey Shore trip in August?
A pair of sunglasses w/ plenty of bling about them. A pair of LONG toed shoes. You know, the ones to you wear w/ your douchebag Affliction shirt. A pair of jeans from Seven for Mankind or other douchebag style jeans. Big Star, etc. Make sure the pockets are HEAVILY detailed w/ stitched design and the bigger the better and bold stitching on the seams.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty