Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 12:57 PM

1,314 posts, read 3,447,830 times

Advertisements

since i go to sleep on the table she tells that some of the guys have a problem keeping there hands to themselfs and not trying to play grab a--- with her when they are on the table with some of guys on the table have a problem with no means no area if you get the drift now ...

the lady who does the massage is good looking lady and god has gifted her in a deptment of her upper area of the body and that was not the reason why i chose her to work on me ..

it becase of her way of working on the neck muscle i have a problem with after beening in a car wreck and when she does the massage on the area she is extra gentle not to make the area fair up with pain from beening massage like some of the people have done before and that i why chose her because of that fact ..

plus i bring to the office twice a month now for a couple of years now and she will talk to me that those times about some of the problems with the other people who she works on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 11:02 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,974,101 times
Thanks for the clarification, Henry.

Maybe these other guys are confusing your masseuse as one who will provide "a happy ending" to her clients!

Old 01-15-2011, 11:26 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,283,241 times
Ugh, I just reflected on the guy sleeping on my couch and congratulate all the men on here who are considerate enough to be interested in such things.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:48 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,247,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Over 50:
Suck up and admit that you are senile and old.

I guess it's time for all men to pull up their big boy pants and honestly admit that 50 is not and never will be the new 30 or 20.

And we can all go home happy.

I'm 30 years old ...
Yeah. Right.

Get back to us in twenty years and let us know if 50 is still "senile and old".

Old 01-20-2011, 12:20 PM

1,314 posts, read 3,447,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Thanks for the clarification, Henry.

Maybe these other guys are confusing your masseuse as one who will provide "a happy ending" to her clients!
When she comes to the office to work on my neck and shoulders in the chair..She talks to me about things that going on with her and her life and other things that we talk about on a weekly basis when i see her ..she gotten used to me and she opens up and we talk about everything under the sun ..Iam 23 years older than her and she does ask me question in some areas i keep private and most of it simple question or dateing question and sometime it just really dad question that a young women would ask her dad at times..

She did ask me why i never had hit on her and i told i can get a date without a problem but finding a person who can do a great massage is like pulling candy out of the hand of a 5 year old which means it not going to happen anytime soon ..

She started to laugh on that statement and one time of dealing with a person who would not keep his hands to himself ..

I told her to get a little mini baseball bat like the one the truckers use on there tires and just smack his hands with it a few times or other body parts intill he gets the message to keep his hands to himself..

I did have her laughing pretty hard at one point where she had to stop the massage and sit down from laughing so hard about how i was doing her voice like and makeing the running punch line about hitting the diff body areas with the little baseball bat

Old 01-21-2011, 04:12 AM

682 posts, read 2,426,688 times
No long ponytails! Especially if they're ratty and gray. I have nothing against gray hair, but it looks terrible in poorly attended braids, ponytails, or even "free flowing." Very few guys can get away with long hair, and even fewer "mature" gentlemen can.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:51 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,974,101 times
I try to dress age appropriate and be very well groomed.

My role model was my dear old Dad, who was always immaculate about his grooming and hygiene ... never ever left the house unshaven or hair uncombed or dressed sloppy. He was a real refined gentleman. Dad was very picky about his clothes and never wanted to appear too conservative and did dress with a little bit of a flair, but always in good taste and very dapper.

For myself, it's all about being scrubbed clean and neat and well groomed. I keep my hair on the short side (not too short) and I am clean shaven. Nothing against facial hair, it does look good on some guys, but it makes you look older ... especially if your beard is starting to go gray.

Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 PM

39 posts, read 82,233 times
Do what your wife and family tell you, not what people on the forums do

Old 01-21-2011, 07:04 PM

39 posts, read 82,233 times
As for me I like men that look and act like men. And I think that any age has its own beauty and every person has his or her own preferences, my ex husband never listened to what I liked. He knew my preferences BEFORE we got married and still after he got married he continued following his own standards of "beauty", it was a mystery for me to understand WHO exactly he was trying to impress with that, if my beloved one tells me he likes long hair I would try to grow it as long as possible, not the opposite, because "I like it short, it's your problem if your like girls with long hair". When you love someone you want to impress him or her, make them happier, you don't live a single life person and think about yourself only.
for example I liked him the way he was -with all his hair on legs, belly, chest and even his back. Moreover I told him it turns me on. But he told me he hates hair there, so he waxed it all the time, now he looks like a smooth chick in his 41 and is lonely ( of couse our divorce wasn't because of his removing his hair but you can see the tendency to avoid listening to what your partner likes- and it was in about EVERYTHING, why to marry if you care about yourself and your choice only).
Another thing (I like men that look lik men, you know) -i like men with big hands, big muscles and so on. He never went to a gym, but instead went on some diets that made him look like a froggie with big belly and skinny arms and legs...

Old 01-21-2011, 08:50 PM

278 posts, read 803,274 times
Taking good care of your teeth is important. I see a lot of guys in their 50's that seem to forget
that a nice smile is very attractive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty