Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 01:12 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times

Advertisements

Ann Ward was picked as America's Next Top Model. What do you think?

Sexy Photos Of 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 15 Winner Ann Ward - Starpulse.com

She has a beautiful face, but I think she's waaaay, waaaay too thin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 01:17 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times
I think she looks fine.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:22 PM

Did you look at all the pictures?

The one where she's in the white tank and bikini bottoms is creepy. To me.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Did you look at all the pictures?

The one where she's in the white tank and bikini bottoms is creepy. To me.
Yes I looked at all of them. Some people are naturally very thin.

I don't think it'd be ok if I started a thread about some fat woman and asked everyone if they were grossed out by her tho.

ETA: If she has an eating disorder, which i have no proof of, then she probably needs to gain weight, but like I said some people are just thin. Especially when they are young and very tall.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Yes I looked at all of them. Some people are naturally very thin.

I don't think it'd be ok if I started a thread about some fat woman and asked everyone if they were grossed out by her tho.

ETA: If she has an eating disorder, which i have no proof of, then she probably needs to gain weight, but like I said some people are just thin. Especially when they are young and very tall.
Where did I say I was grossed out about her?

Being picked as ANTM indicates that a woman is very attractive. Or it's supposed to, anyway. I think she's too thin to be attractive. I was just wondering what other people thought.

Why do you only think she needs to gain weight if she has an eating disorder? If she's too thin, she's too thin.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:50 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,866,274 times
for me personally i would say yes she is too thin for my personal tastes, BUT i also know from watching ANTM that this is incredibly tall which will maturally make her look slimmer at a "normal" weight

i dont think she looks unhealthy, you cannot see her ribs sticking out and even in those bikini bottoms you dont see hip bones poking out...so i dont think shes an unhealthy weight.
i also applaud her, she was picked on in school for being tall and skinny...i think just like whitney its just yet another winner to prove that tyra is encoraging a variety of different shapes and sizes to be more comfortable with themselves.

id personally like to see more fuller figured women in the industry (i loved whitneys body) but i do think ann has a very interesting look and takes some very beautiful pictures without being what one would typically think of when you think model (look at the picture of her without the makeup...she looks like many other normal slim young ladies with a little bit of a "geeky" feel.

so no...no problems with her...
i dont personally find her "attractive" to my eye (though i do think she has a pretty face with the makeup and takes a nice picture) but i also dont think shes so skinny that she looks ill...

Old 12-02-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Where did I say I was grossed out about her?

Being picked as ANTM indicates that a woman is very attractive. Or it's supposed to, anyway. I think she's too thin to be attractive. I was just wondering what other people thought.

Why do you only think she needs to gain weight if she has an eating disorder? If she's too thin, she's too thin.
Well you said she looked creepy.

And if she is naturally thin why should she gain weight? If she has an eating disorder that would mean she's starving herself so she should probably gain weight.

I don't think she's too thin, although she certainly would still be slim even if she gained 20 pounds. It's not easy for everyone to gain weight, believe it or not. And not everyone wants to just because some might deem them "too thin".

Old 12-02-2010, 01:59 PM

914 posts, read 1,807,307 times
Quote:
Ann Ward was picked as America's Next Top Model. What do you think?

Sexy Photos Of 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 15 Winner Ann Ward - Starpulse.com

She has a beautiful face, but I think she's waaaay, waaaay too thin.

She actually just looks like she has a naturally thin frame, I don't think she should have won though. I ain't letting her speak for me if she's the "everyday girl"!

Old 12-02-2010, 02:01 PM

335 posts, read 1,311,594 times
She is tall so that makes her look on the slim side. Her weight fits her body structure so she looks fine.

Old 12-02-2010, 02:17 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,653,017 times
I liked her the best. I did not like Chelsey too much. I did however want Kayla to win. But Ann was my second choice. She had a voice just like her Father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty