Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 01:36 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,151,882 times

Advertisements

It's disgusting to let your dirty underwear show like that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 06:54 PM

5,490 posts, read 6,338,432 times
I have no problem with the ladies showing off a bit. The problem is that all the examples I've seen are woman who do not have, shall we say, the kind of assets that sould be shown off, lol.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:24 PM

660 posts, read 1,399,039 times
Hey, quit looking at me!
Butt, seriously...(couldn't resist), what about if the thong peeks out? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveGal View Post
lol yeah crack kills
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Watermelon and cleavage ~ sounds like a good thing to me. Guess I just don't need to lighten up.
Oooh yes! Fourth of July is right around the corner! Gonna have me some hot dogs an' hamburgers and cleavage an' watermelon - and beer, of course! Might even break out the ol' guitar, I'll be so happy! If I'm dam lucky I might even be up to my ears in cleavage an' butts...what the he11 LOL, yee-haw and all that.
Haha! You sound like a lot of fun!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,828,886 times
My extended family isn't very fond of my parents and I. To make my grandfather think that his only granddaughter was some kind of heathen skank, they started saying that I "whale tailed." We got a phone call from him asking if I did. I didn't even know what the hell it was until I Googled it.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:42 PM

660 posts, read 1,399,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
My extended family isn't very fond of my parents and I. To make my grandfather think that his only granddaughter was some kind of heathen skank, they started saying that I "whale tailed." We got a phone call from him asking if I did. I didn't even know what the hell it was until I Googled it.
Relatives can be shamefully mean sometimes. It's very sad. I'm surprised that your Grandfather didn't ask you what "Whale Tailed" meant!

Old 06-24-2010, 08:06 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,044,829 times
It's especially bad in a restaurant. You would expect it at the KFC, but you still see it at all types of places.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:19 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,825,924 times
I don't even want to see butt crack on the beach. Male or female. Except that suntan lotion kid. That's just adorable.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:28 PM

609 posts, read 1,261,462 times
i work at walmart...i see this at least once a day and its pretty gross. girls AND boys need to learn to wear pants that fit.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:26 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,207,950 times
they need to learn to wear belts, if they're not going to wear clothes that fit correctly. I can't really leave the house without wearing a belt..

anyways, guys don't seem to complain about ladies' crack while ladies seem to complain more.. any guesses as to why that is? Perhaps male buttcrack is more unattractive? lol.

Old 06-25-2010, 03:42 AM

77 posts, read 89,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
I saw it again today. I never used to see this except on fat slob men (plumbers, handymen etc.) but I see it more on women recently.
Is this intentional?
Is there something I am missing here? I am second to no one in my admiration for the female behind but gawd this looks awful.

Have you been to night clubs lately? In my time we use to dance with girls, nowadays girls come up to you rub their butt all over your sexual organs like strippers do and they think this is dancing?

I don't mind lol. I just love Les Deux night club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty