Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 02:16 PM

254 posts, read 319,255 times

Advertisements

Interesting video.

Impossible physique to obtain? Not a "real woman" since she looks female-alpha good?

Or is she a "real woman" with a real obtainable female physique?

Super SEXy Big BOOTY Girl's Home Workout! 3 Workouts Featuring Fitness Model Michelle Jacot! - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2014, 09:30 PM

4,215 posts, read 4,469,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStorm View Post
Interesting video.

Impossible physique to obtain? Not a "real woman" since she looks female-alpha good?

Or is she a "real woman" with a real obtainable female physique?

Super SEXy Big BOOTY Girl's Home Workout! 3 Workouts Featuring Fitness Model Michelle Jacot! - YouTube

Nice balanced workout. I'd say about 10-15% of women could obtain a physique fairly close i.e. those with the same approximate body type. I'd say of those, it would be relatively easy for about 3% of these women who are in the prime age range 18-37 to look fairly close body wise.

Definitely looks like a real woman to me. Although, admittedly I wasn't looking at her Adam's apple and wrist size for any length of time. And yes that is a real obtainable physique. One less 30 minute sitcom or PC time per day dedicated to that workout and yes some women could look much like that 'physically'. Very nice on the eyes.

But can she sing? Dance? Play the piano?

I say that because it is a play on an old Marx Brothers routine gag. They are doing talent tryouts and they get a woman in who has that on her 'resume'. When the see her, Groucho says, Well boys there's a lady who can sing, dance, play the piano
(and Chico chimes in): and in an emergency move it!

Old 01-27-2014, 12:06 PM

I think most women can look similar to that. By most I mean 95% or more.

I like women with curves (and Latinas most especially), but, I frequently hear and read about "real women" being essentially omega females, or at most beta females, whereas alpha females are not "real women" and have unobtainable physiques.

Like... the women in this video would all be "real women."

Real Women Have Curves - Check It Out! - YouTube

Now, this is interesting, because "real men," are only alpha males. Both men and women would be loathed to imply let alone explicitly refer to any omega males as "real men." Looking like these men is certainly obtainable by all men that have the nut sack and manhood to get up and "just do it." To "man up." So goes the rhetoric.

Spartacus-Best Of Epic Music III - Two Steps From Hell - YouTube

Really, most men can obtain the physiques of those men on Spartacus. Most women can obtain the physique of that fitness model. Will, desire, and commitment are the only things that spate the successful from the unsuccessful in gaining bodies like those.

But the rebellion against the "fitness industry" is due to women and men claiming "real women" are omega females and "real women" can never look like that fitness model no matter how hard they try.

Old 01-27-2014, 12:16 PM

Impossible?

Women born boys (not girls) that obtain the physique most contemporary men and women claim "impossible." They model.

A Conversation With... Isis King and Janet Mock - YouTube

Transgender Model On Breaking Gender Barriers Inside Edition - YouTube

Quote:
Published on Oct 15, 2013
Born a boy, and now a stunning woman, Carmen Carrera opens up to INSIDE EDITION about life as a transgender model.
We can do what we put our minds to. If we have sufficient will, desire, and remain committed to our goals.

Yes, women born girls can lose weight and make themselves as attractive as Halle Berry, these transsexual models, or that female fitness model in post #1. Not impossible.

I hate deadlifiting and squatting. But I do them anyways as they are necessary for obtaining my physique goals. Actually, I hate everything about my f*cking workout but for one free weight exercise and jogging on the treadmill. (I get a runners high jogging, so, I like jogging on the treadmill so long as I have my music to listen to.)

Old 01-27-2014, 12:48 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,581,889 times
I like her body, especially her butt. It's wonderful.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
I like her body, especially her butt. It's wonderful.
LOL. Spoken like a true Chicago South Sider.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:11 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,853,597 times
Transgender women get their bodies through surgery, not exercise. Not sure I'm understnading why OP is bringing them into the discussion.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:19 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,296,816 times
Is the female in the first video a born natural female or a natural born male who turned himself into a female?

I'm curious about one thing though, if one is born male but turns themselves into female and a natural born male is attracted to them is that natural born male going to be considered straight or gay?
The same with natural born females who turns themselves into males, are their partner straight or gay?

Old 02-01-2014, 12:10 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,581,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Is the female in the first video a born natural female or a natural born male who turned himself into a female?

I'm curious about one thing though, if one is born male but turns themselves into female and a natural born male is attracted to them is that natural born male going to be considered straight or gay?
The same with natural born females who turns themselves into males, are their partner straight or gay?
I thought the one in the first video was a real woman. To be honest, I wasn't paying much attention to the face but the body looks female. I guess I could be wrong though.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:24 PM

686 posts, read 1,232,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
Transgender women get their bodies through surgery, not exercise. Not sure I'm understnading why OP is bringing them into the discussion.
I don't get why he's bringing them into this discussion either.

The gal in the OP's video is MIchelle Jacot. She is a fitness model who is very popular because of her incredible "real women have curves" curvy body. Me personally, I just think she's okay. Average type body.

Best SEXY Butt Workout!! How to Build a Hot BOOTY! - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness