Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2007, 03:08 PM

257 posts, read 1,084,145 times

Advertisements

I put this thread in the wrong place this morning, must have been asleep. Anyone have favorite workout videos?

I won't do Richard Simmons, too boring for me, I love the cardio dances, and hip hop routines. Anyone have a favorite, or can recommend one or two for me?

Thank You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2007, 03:09 PM

257 posts, read 1,084,145 times
Default Pedometers

I have purchased a few pedometers, but none of them really seem to work, does anyone have one that does? If so what kind is it and how much did it cost ?

Old 07-03-2007, 03:57 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,926,629 times
Cool Pedometers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putty View Post
I have purchased a few pedometers, but none of them really seem to work, does anyone have one that does? If so what kind is it and how much did it cost ?

Check this link. Pedometer Info

It lists things to know before buying a pedometer.

I have the 5th one they have listed. Yamax SW-200 Digiwalker Pedometer.
It's nice because it has a cover that flips down so there are no accidental resets.

BTW...I love cardio dance so much better than the typical cardio workouts like running.

I don't follow a DVD though...I throw some hip-hop on and incorporate various moves to workout upper and lower body. I have a medicine ball too that I workout with while I'm doing the cardio dance.

Have you or anyone else tried kick boxing? That literally kicks you in the butt as a workout!...lol

Old 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM

4,139 posts, read 11,528,758 times
I really like Joyce Vedral and The Firm videos.

Dawn

Old 07-04-2007, 02:34 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,806,015 times
Putty, can I reccommend you join a gym and start taking their group excercise classes. If you like to dance, I think you would thoroughly enjoy taking a dance class with a group. They are free with your membership and are very fun. Introduce yourself to the instructor and I really think you would like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness