Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 08:37 AM

766 posts, read 1,254,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
I’m sorry but a tourist being attacked while sad isn’t the end of times. In fact name a single country were tourists haven’t been attacked by locals at least once for various reasons. I went to Russia and all they talked about was the dangers of pickpockets and I was in Saint Petersburg. I couldn’t believe the developmental difference between Russia which some people like to tout as being superior to the Western half of Europe and France, The UK. The most immigrant dominated poorest areas of Copenhagen, Paris and London looked like Wonderland to most of what I saw in Saint Petersburg outside of the city center. Take in mind this was a guided Russian tour were you could only go to specific places and not wander anywhere.

Also the article that claims 300,000 illegal immigrants live in one suburb is blatantly lying. It’s actually talking about Siene Saint Denis which is a French department that has 40 different suburbs. But 300,000 immigrants living in an assortment of 40 different suburbs doesn’t sound as fearmongering as these numbers living in one subrub. I’m just surprised that the supposedly knowledgeable people of this forum who go to Europe all the time continue to post things only someone who had never stepped foot in a Parisian suburb would think.
How about 130 being trampled and 13 being mowed down permanently by MENA migrants in Barcelona last year? Are you delusional?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 11:34 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,331,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
I see the 600,000 immigrants who flooded into Sweden are integrating well.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...cross-multiple
What 600000?
Why don´t you get your stats from a real news source?

Old 08-14-2018, 11:44 AM

1,891 posts, read 1,685,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
What 600000?
Why don´t you get your stats from a real news source?
I think it's more like 6'000'000 or 60'000'000...

Old 08-14-2018, 02:31 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,845,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Try telling all this to the relatives of the victims of the bombing of the Ariana Grande concert In Manchester.
We were in the UK around that time last year, and I've got to say I felt a lot safer there than I did in a typical American big city.

Or Las Vegas, where some whacko white European type can just open fire with an assault weapon on a crowd and no one does anything about it because: Freedom.

I'm at the point where I have no idea why a foreigner would come on vacation to the USA because it's just such a stupid, unwelcoming, and dangerous place.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:28 AM

827 posts, read 631,518 times
Yeap, immigration from non european countries was probably the biggest mystake France made in his history.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:32 AM

827 posts, read 631,518 times

This is a graphic of french national debt.
If you wonder what happened in the end of the 70°. A law pass to allow immigrants to come with theirs families.

Old 08-15-2018, 01:32 AM

1,891 posts, read 1,685,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post

This is a graphic of french national debt.
If you wonder what happened in the end of the 70°. A law pass to allow immigrants to come with theirs families.
https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choc_pétrolier

Old 08-15-2018, 03:07 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,875,069 times
The game is over with France, my friends. I watch French TV Channels every day, and what is aired 24 / 24 is just unhinged propaganda in favour of unrestricted immigration. French nationals get that propaganda drilled into their skulls permanently. That can only lead to one result : the mass acceptation by French folks of the Great Replacement.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:27 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,331,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokitobounto View Post
I think it's more like 6'000'000 or 60'000'000...
According to swedish nationalists the correct number is forty thousand millions, but it´s not facts, it´s just a feeling they have.
And it´s just an example anyway.

Old 08-16-2018, 01:02 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacer View Post
OP, have you ever lived in Europe?

First, I think you've already formed your bias against immigrants. I gather this was probably shaped by the refugee in-flow in Europe, and automatically, blaming that event for crimes throughout the continent. The incident that you posted is not attributed to any immigrants or refugee. It is still under investigation, but yet, you jumped the gun. For all we know, these were just opportunistic youths, who took advantage of the World Cup celebrations to commit a crime. This is no different from USA youths looting stores. Here's the US version of the incident that you posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42943824

I will explain my question. I lived in Germany for several years. I was there with the influx of refugees. I'll tell you that most of them were genuine victims of conflict. There were opportunistic individuals from non-conflict zones who jumped on the bandwagon, but many of them were not criminals. They were economic opportunists. Nothing more. When the refugees came to Germany, I still felt safe walking the same streets. As a matter of fact, I'd much prefer to walk any street in Germany at night than walking through some areas of 22nd St. in Tampa any time of day.

When non-local newspapers were describing the German refugee crisis, they were painting a really bad picture. In reality, I was hanging out at the same cafe, going to the same train station, and living my life in a routine manner. The refugees never scared me one bit. There were also many German and American families who contributed to helping the refugee families. My American co-worker sponsored a family from Syria. The mom was a professor at a Syrian university before the civil war. We helped buy mattresses for their kids while they lived at a German host house.

What I'm trying to say is that, unless you've seen the situation in Europe firsthand, your take on the subject is very biased and one-sided. You're not doing anything good by spreading biased propaganda. I assure you that there are more crimes committed in Tampa by US citizens than by immigrants and refugees in many European cities.
I think the OP comes from Holland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe