Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2022, 08:26 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Nazi Russia started this war in 2014. Crimea peninsula annexed. Donbas was inundated with Russian nazis from Russia and regular troops, 1 million of pro-Ukrainian population expelled, a few traitors and Russians operatives from Russia created Donbass Thuggery as a bleeding wound not to let Ukraine recover after 2014 disaster while Russia prepares for the final solution. Donbas Thuggery, where torture and terror rule, do not have an ounce of "independence", they are just avatars. Russia pulls all the strings. Everybody knows that including CD Russian nazi info troopers. Russia does not give a dime about Donbas civilians and traitors, it uses them as cannon fodder and propaganda background. I don't know how Russian nazis can keep straight face repeating their Donbas lies and bs, they know well that the rabid Kremlin rat could have stopped Donbas bloodshed in 1 minute or less with a snap of a finger, but he chose to inundate Donbas with tanks and heavy weapons instead. Russian psychopathy 101.
QFT - keep them coming! I could finally rep you again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2022, 08:46 PM

12,379 posts, read 9,473,336 times
While there have been countless photos of dead and injured civilians in Ukraine, you see the Kremlin stooges here insist that none of this is actually happening, that no, it's just Ukrainian crisis actors faking injuries! And even more egregious, when they sometimes concede the results, they then say that the Ukrainains bomb their own cities to make the Russians look bad! Who is actually dumb enough to not smell all this Russian manure???

Last edited by OutdoorLover; 03-13-2022 at 09:12 PM..

Old 03-13-2022, 08:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HLsPoWoKNk

Old 03-13-2022, 09:18 PM

Old 03-13-2022, 10:11 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
No, it's all true, as much as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6LznHN_Ys

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQGqs51eztE&t=42s

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUu0GDziqEY

Were you as emotional back then?

No?
Why not?

Old 03-13-2022, 10:25 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,776,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
While there have been countless photos of dead and injured civilians in Ukraine, you see the Kremlin stooges here insist that none of this is actually happening, that no, it's just Ukrainian crisis actors faking injuries! And even more egregious, when they sometimes concede the results, they then say that the Ukrainains bomb their own cities to make the Russians look bad! Who is actually dumb enough to not smell all this Russian manure???

Thanks for posting these images. Russian people need to know the truth.

Old 03-13-2022, 10:28 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post

And so should the American people, right?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/63078080-post15640.html

EVERYONE should know the truth by now, as inconvenient as it might be.

Old 03-13-2022, 11:55 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
While there have been countless photos of dead and injured civilians in Ukraine, you see the Kremlin stooges here insist that none of this is actually happening, that no, it's just Ukrainian crisis actors faking injuries! And even more egregious, when they sometimes concede the results, they then say that the Ukrainains bomb their own cities to make the Russians look bad! Who is actually dumb enough to not smell all this Russian manure??? :hamd
I think you are misunderstanding what I am writing. I didn't say that there were no civilians killed. On the contrary, I say that there will be more and more casualties among the population, because the Ukrainian troops under leadership of nationalists use the cities as a battlefield. And it is impossible to understand who exactly fired a particular shot, because this is an urban battle. I also saw signs of provocation in a photo from the Mariupol maternity hospital (staged photos for Western media). But this does not mean that there are no victims. There are and will be victims in the cities where Ukrainian troops are concentrated.

Old 03-14-2022, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
What truth? Russians have access to much more information because they don't have a language barrier. And I can publish dozens of other photos from dozens of telegram channels who follow the situation in Ukraine. But why? The reality is that the war will stop only after NATO stops transferring weapons to Ukraine and tells Zelensky to stop resisting and accept Russia’s terms. And believe me, in a month you will publish completely different photos, because urban battles destroy cities.

Old 03-14-2022, 12:07 AM

By the way, Ramzan Kadyrov is already in Ukraine.

https://t.me/RKadyrov_95
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe