Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2021, 05:30 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,854,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You have come up with a wonderful world. Your only problem is that in order to maintain this world, you come up with more and more ridiculous things. But when you lose the competition, then everything should be used. Right?
I haven't yet read Russian news today. let me guess, america invented the explosion in Czechia in order to make them blame Russians so we could win the nuclear project contract. Wow, America can do anything!

Russia's next acheivment: murdering Navalny for exposing Putin's corruption. That will strike fear in the heart of America!

Next Russia will shoot down its own airplane to show America it is powerful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2021, 07:09 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
[quote=DKM;60857592]Ukraine was not planning to move military navy ships to Azov under the bridge. This "ban" is just rhetoric. Their new patrol boats are able to be driven to their base in berdyansk.[quote]

By truck? LMAO!!!! I'd like to see that!! Yeah, they can be moved by truck. I used to watch Safe Boat move half built boats a half mile to the paint shop in the Port Of Tacoma all the time. Pay close attention DKM. A HALF BUILT BOAT A HALF MILE!!! On a good heavy duty road with gear Ukraine does not have available. It could be done if Ukraine hires Mammut for multiple millions of dollars for each boat though but it will be real funny when one of those boats ends up in the ditch. Which I can guarantee will happen moving a boat like that 100s of miles.

Just think of it. All that effort and expense just to be sunk or pirated on it's first trip out. Russia has stated there will be NO Ukronazi military ships on the Sea Of Azov. None. Just try it.

Could they get them there by river? I don't know but the above still applies.

Quote:
Nonsense, patrol craft would not be able to contribute to assaults on ground facilities.
Only for the first couple of miles inland from the beach. That's more than enough for what would be needed.

Quote:
For Russia, their navy would have a hard time threatening Ukraine's coast due to the RK-360MC entering service.
Ummm.. Yeah right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeXX1yTrt-4

Old 04-19-2021, 07:31 PM

Interesting. I am sure Russia will remove him if they really want.

https://tass.com/world/1280153

Old 04-19-2021, 08:41 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

Just think of it. All that effort and expense just to be sunk or pirated on it's first trip out. Russia has stated there will be NO Ukronazi military ships on the Sea Of Azov. None. Just try it.
Ukrainian patrol boat docked in sea of Azov last year:

Old 04-19-2021, 10:50 PM

That's the Berdyansk. It does have Ukr colors flying but there's no way to verify the dates involved. That ship was also shot to hell in the Kerch incident. The bridge was hit as were its engines.

That piece of junk isn't going anywhere now.

Old 04-19-2021, 11:59 PM
DKM

Nope, its not the Berdyansk. You're 0-3 today. The picture was taken about a year ago. The Berdyansk could be the ship parked behind this one.

Old 04-20-2021, 10:39 AM

26,782 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Russia sent American ambassador Sullivan back to Washington "to visit with his family and for consultations," in spite of his initial refusal to do it.

Belorussia's Lukashenko accused America of being a terrorist state, after the latest attempt of coup d'etat failed through.

Those are first two things I hear on the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J39WQkOal-s

Old 04-20-2021, 12:19 PM

It looks like Germany (embodied by Merkel) decided to continue energy cooperation with Russia ( and this means completion of NS2.)

I suspect that bleating idiots contributed a lot to this decision.

The more Germans are observing them, the more they realize that this puppet *state* can't be trusted or even be taken seriously.
Yesterday, during the last PACE ( Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe) session, first the microphone of the Ukrainian representative was turned off, and then he was asked to leave the room all together.

These people just don't know how to act in a civil way.

All they know is how to terrorize and kill civilian population of their own country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbJgl8_hvdI

Old 04-20-2021, 12:20 PM
DKM

Lukashenko calling America a terrorist state, that's rich. This is a guy who had teenagers rounded up, beat up and paraded on TV with bruises to warn others not to protest his rigged election.

The Czech prime minister today also accused Russia of a terrorist attack inside of Czechia. It's about time they woke up and see Putin's Russia for what it is. They are also asking allies to expel Russian diplomats.

Old 04-20-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Lukashenko calling America a terrorist state, that's rich. This is a guy who had teenagers rounded up, beat up and paraded on TV with bruises to warn others not to protest his rigged election.

DKM...
As I already said many times before, it's all about the threat coming from the West, the attempt of Western states ( the US first of all) to "reformat" the world to its own liking. And that means constant meddling into the internal affairs of Russia-affiliated states AND in Russia proper.

A lot of people over there understand it.
If not for this factor, things in that part of the world would have been different already 30 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe