Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 02:12 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,873,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaKaia View Post
For all the "family values" Republicans who LOVE gossip.......just a little glimpse at Scott Brown. If a female candidate for political office had this in her background, well.......we all know what you would say.

Scott Brown Posed Nude in Cosmo - Cosmopolitan.com

Scott Brown Centerfold: A Cosmo Hit Before Election - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
Well he would definitely get my vote, based on looks alone. He is hot!

If so many could vote for Obama based on skin color...."just because he was black", why can't people vote for Scott Brown based on looks......"just because he is hot".

Old 01-17-2010, 02:15 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,444,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you're not wearing any clothes, you are nude.

Oh well, he won't be the first to pay the price for blunders from the past.

I was quoting one of the articles the OP posted in which the title was

Quote:
Scott Brown Poses ALMOST nude.
Scott Brown Centerfold: A Cosmo Hit Before Election - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

I see nothing wrong with what he did you see more on the beach then you see in the photos.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:23 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,096,801 times
Maybe the problem is that so many on the left expect their men to look like women and their women to look like men.

Brown will win because Coakley is a raging idiot.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:29 PM

29 posts, read 19,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Well he would definitely get my vote, based on looks alone. He is hot!

If so many could vote for Obama based on skin color...."just because he was black", why can't people vote for Scott Brown based on looks......"just because he is hot".
I disagree with you about "so many" voting for Obama because of his skin color.

My point is that the people who are going nuts over how hot Scott Brown is naked, are the same people I would guess go nuts over family values issues in politics and make many harsh judgments of people based on "morality" issues. Yet those same people are here gushing about this man's naked body posed for a photo in a national magazine. Doesn't make sense, does it?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
I was quoting one of the articles the OP posted in which the title was

I see nothing wrong with what he did you see more on the beach then you see in the photos.
But do you see the family values Republican political candidates walking around nude on beaches anywhere? If so, where?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:30 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,695,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Only on a nudist beach. Like I said earlier Americans have a low tolerance for sexual immorality when it comes to public figures.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:34 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,695,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaKaia View Post
For all the "family values" Republicans who LOVE gossip.......just a little glimpse at Scott Brown. If a female candidate for political office had this in her background, well.......we all know what you would say.
Although I have no problem with his old pictures, imagine if Scott Brown were a gay guy who posed nude for a gay magazine. Would Republicans give that a pass too? I can't imagine that they would, but hopefully I'm wrong about that.

Republicans: Would you accept Scott Brown if he were gay and had posed nude for a gay magazine?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Maybe the problem is that so many on the left expect their men to look like women and their women to look like men.

Brown will win because Coakley is a raging idiot.
I'm starting to think that Brown might win because there seems to be a huge number of family values, morally upright women (even if they are deprived to death) out there who are totally starved to see a "hot body" elected. LOL The irony is delicious. I think it would be so funny if this man turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, got elected, and then pulled a Lieberman on them, voting with the Dems on EVERYTHING. Cosmic justice.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Although I have no problem with his old pictures, imagine if Scott Brown were a gay guy who posed nude for a gay magazine. Would Republicans give that a pass too? I can't imagine that they would, but hopefully I'm wrong about that.

Republicans: Would you accept Scott Brown if he were gay and had posed nude for a gay magazine?
Good question. I did read somewhere that Brown hates gays. Could it be that he has some fears?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:36 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,096,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

Did't the Terminator pose nude for a gay magazine? Of course no one found out about it until after he was elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections