Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:17 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I am fully aware of why bush had high numbers. you should also be aware that barry's numbers are still artifically high because people are still on their "history" honeymoon. but his numbers are declining.

They are?

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-64%

Disapprove-28%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2009, 10:24 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,848,866 times
wasn't he in the 70's or 80's right when oprah and hollywood put him into office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
They are?

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-64%

Disapprove-28%

Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,679,185 times
Quote:
wasn't he in the 70's or 80's right when oprah and hollywood put him into office?
He was at 68%.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:00 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
ok, so I was right. his popularity has declined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
He was at 68%.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:22 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,701 times
Quote:
ok, so I was right. his popularity has declined.

New Gallup Poll just out...Obama's approval rating now 65%.

Face it, you, the teabaggers, and all the rest of the Faux News watching Limbaugh listening wingnuts are in a losing position...lets hope it's permanent.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:36 AM

I am not a teabagger. those "protests" were gay. never listened to limbaugh in my life, and don't trust any mainstream media outlet. you can take your foot out of your mouth now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
New Gallup Poll just out...Obama's approval rating now 65%.

Face it, you, the teabaggers, and all the rest of the Faux News watching Limbaugh listening wingnuts are in a losing position...lets hope it's permanent.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:59 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,381,273 times
Quote:
The poll said:
Associated Press-GfK poll shows that 48 percent of Americans believe the United States is headed in the right direction — compared with 44 percent who disagree. AP Poll: After Obama's 100 days, US on right track
What is interesting is that the poll also said:
Quote:
Nearly 80 percent believe that the rising federal debt will hurt future generations, and Obama is getting mixed reviews at best for his handling of the issue. AP Poll: After Obama's 100 days, US on right track
Hmmm????
People like the direction but don't care about the cost to their kids and grandkids?

Old 04-23-2009, 01:11 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,021,447 times
Quote:
I am not a teabagger. those "protests" were gay. never listened to limbaugh in my life, and don't trust any mainstream media outlet. you can take your foot out of your mouth now.

Upton just included you in a group of people, and didn't say that you were part of anything. I am surprised to learn that the tea bag parties had to do with gay and lesbian issues...I thought it was taxes. Just out of curiosity,
where do you get your news?

Old 04-23-2009, 03:30 PM

24,514 posts, read 33,347,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberalElite. View Post
LOL, after the wasted efforts in disparaging Obama with the name-calling and the silly tea-parties, Obama's approval rating must drive the right-wing nuts.

Maybe the hard-core Obama bashers will finally realize that they are a fringe minority in American (actually, World) society.
Let's see what his approval rating is in 6 or 12 months.

With a disapproval rating of 26%, it seems it is a lot more than a "fringe minority."

Old 04-23-2009, 08:03 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,126,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Let's see what his approval rating is in 6 or 12 months.

With a disapproval rating of 26%, it seems it is a lot more than a "fringe minority."
As much as you and the minority party would like to see Obama's numbers sink like a rock, no sign that is going to happen....He's @ 65% approval and this is after those so called game changing, revolutionary tea party events....It must be lonely to be a GOP supporter nowadays....A party with no voice, no identity, no message & and no answers....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections