Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: After The Election, Should Barack Obama Still Be Forced To Produce A Valid Birth Certificate?
Yes 56 52.34%
No 43 40.19%
Other 6 5.61%
Not Sure 2 1.87%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 04:31 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,391,035 times

Advertisements

You will, for the most part, be finished with him. Those of us in Illinois will still have an inept senator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 04:52 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Actually he got the state of Hawaii to seal it, so the public can't get to it. So just why is that, what's he hiding? It'd be easy for him to make it publicly available to be examined, verified, etc. Perhaps it proves he isn't a natural born citizen.
Here's an idea - go down to the appropriate hall of records or department of health and ask them for Gov. Palin's birth certificate. Do you think that they would just give you a copy?

Probably not, because, unless you are a parent, spouse with power of attorney or some other similarly empowered individual, you have no right to request a birth certificate that is not your own.

From the AK vital records website:
"WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO REQUEST A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

A person may obtain only his or her own birth certificate, except for parents who may obtain their own child's certificate. Access to birth records becomes available to the public 100 years after the event."

Alaska Divsion of Public Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics

Really, you ought to take this up with the Department of State. Clearly they must be in on the conspiracy, issuing him a US passport and all.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:00 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,750 times
1. Berg makes his living by getting donations from the gullible for the supposed high costs of his whacky lawsuits.

2. Everyone on staff in a US senate office, from the senator on down, goes through a security clearance conducted by the FBI. They do not ask the individual for copies of his birth certificate, documents and records... they pull the documents themselves from the appropriate agencies. Hence, no chance for falsifying anything. I know this from experience because my son is on staff in the US Senate. Everyone who needs to see Obama's birth certificate already has it. That's why no one of importance is raising the question.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:59 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones96 View Post
The scatter of information about this issue is amazing. I have no idea what to believe.
See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
I think he had to do so for his clearances and W4 and SSN. So the federal government is satisfied. so should you be. Do you peep over your fence to see your neighbors undies too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Cells View Post
Yes, if he makes it in or not he should prove that he is a U.S. born citizen. (one would think that the DNC would have been smart enough to cover this before ever supporting B.H.O. as a serious candidate)

How do you know they haven't?

Again, If he has nothing to hide then it should not be a big deal.
The fact that this document (a public document) has become a big deal and has been sealed says it all. It says that there IS something to hide, just like the LA Times video of B.H.O. palling around with well known Palestinian Terrorists.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:39 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,325,314 times
Default If Obama can't produce a valid birth certificate, he also loses his senate seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
You will, for the most part, be finished with him. Those of us in Illinois will still have an inept senator.
If Obama can't produce a valid birth certificate, he also loses his senate seat.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:18 AM

2,195 posts, read 3,638,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
If Obama can't produce a valid birth certificate, he also loses his senate seat.
Still NO EVIDENCE to support your unfounded contention, Cap?

And still no concept of "burden of proof." So much for your vaunted support for the Constitution!

Why am I not surprised?

Old 10-31-2008, 10:25 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,028,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
So why is Barack Obama afraid to show it now?
Me thinks you want him to show you something other then just a birth certificate. Is this some sort of secret fantasy about Obama you have? I mean in all seriousness you seemed consumed by this. If you are, that's up to you but I mean is there something in your heart about Obama that makes you want to get so personal with him?

Old 10-31-2008, 06:38 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,344,692 times
Default Obama birth certificate genuine

Washington Times - State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

Oh My.......

next he won't be a Muslim!

Old 10-31-2008, 06:41 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,145,728 times
Kooter, did you hear this?

Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,143,981 times
Not - The Washington Times?!

edit - haha, I dont see a link to the story on page 1. Or even on page 1 of the News section....wow.

Ah, there it is, in tiny print at the bottom of the Politics page.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections