Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hussein's 30min infomercial change your vote??
I am not voting for Obama and was not voting Obama before infomercial. 36 34.29%
No, I now won't vote for Obama and was voting Obama before infomercial. 5 4.76%
Yes, I was not voting Obama before, now I will vote Obama after infomercial. 7 6.67%
I was voting Obama before and will vote Obama after informercial. 44 41.90%
Other. 3 2.86%
I don't know / didn't watch infomercial. 10 9.52%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 04:41 AM

13 posts, read 17,091 times

Advertisements

Why must evey discussion invariably end up in petty insults.
Elections come and go ,this country still stands.
Why can't we tolerate a divergence of opinions and celebrate diversity.Enough venom.
Lets accept that both parties have different values and respect that.

Honour,enlightment and nobility are as typically Democratic as as incest and beastiality are Republican .Does it mean we judge each other?
Above it all we are one America.When the Elections are over we will still be one.

Please people lets show some maturity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 04:48 AM

13 posts, read 17,091 times
Why cant we celebrate divergent beliefs rather that resort to petty insults.Is it so hard to respect each other?
Honor,enlightenment and nobility are as esteemed Demecratic virtues as much as incest and beastiality are among the Reps.Is this a reason to critisize each other.Remember judge not lest ye be judged.

People lets show some maturity.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:54 AM

703 posts, read 858,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis20 View Post
Why cant we celebrate divergent beliefs rather that resort to petty insults.Is it so hard to respect each other?
Honor,enlightenment and nobility are as esteemed Demecratic virtues as much as incest and beastiality are among the Reps.Is this a reason to critisize each other.Remember judge not lest ye be judged.

People lets show some maturity.
What the heck?

Old 10-31-2008, 05:27 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,778,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis20 View Post
why must evey discussion invariably end up in petty insults.
Elections come and go ,this country still stands.
Why can't we tolerate a divergence of opinions and celebrate diversity.enough venom.
Lets accept that both parties have different values and respect that.

Honour,enlightment and nobility are as typically democratic as as incest and beastiality are republican .does it mean we judge each other?
Above it all we are one america.when the elections are over we will still be one.

Please people lets show some maturity.
lol.:d:d:d

Old 10-31-2008, 01:32 PM

7,684 posts, read 13,207,574 times
I like that, President Hussein, has a nice ring to it . Alot better than that idiot we're finall getting rid of, Bush the war monger & Caney the terrible..

And incase you havn't figured it out, his last name is OBAMA.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:44 PM

43,851 posts, read 51,495,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Did Husein's 30min multi-million Dollar infomercial change your vote??
Truth is, if McCain would have been stupid enough to waste that much money in the midst of a national financial crisis....he would have LOST my vote.

Luckily....my vote is safe.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:45 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,985,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
mods delete this
YES please.
"Hussein." Who is this idiot who originally posted this crap...

Old 10-31-2008, 01:51 PM

1,079 posts, read 2,660,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I believe the message using Obama's middle name is a racist way to make people fear him, trying to make people believe he is a terrorist and so forth. You should be ashamed.

This attitude is what makes me ashamed of my own race and of my own country.

My vote is with Obama !!

I hope the US is spared John McBush and Bible Spice.
Desperation will make people do silly things. Isn't it about time for someone to start another "birth certificate" thread? How about "he isn't patriotic and he HATES America."?

Ha - Bible Spice!

Old 10-31-2008, 02:16 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,872,051 times
Didn't watch. Why would I?

Old 10-31-2008, 02:28 PM

7,073 posts, read 19,415,329 times
I wasn't home to watch. I was working.

-lammius the busy worker
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections