Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 08:52 AM

1,902 posts, read 2,470,455 times

Advertisements

You mean the WV Dem senator Bob Byrd? That KKK?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2008, 09:06 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,847,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
YouTube - KKK ENDORSES JOHN McCAIN
Rate: 72 ratings. Sign in to rate. Views: 34,443. Share: Favorite: Playlists: Flag: MySpace. Facebook. Digg. more share options. fewer share options. This video will appear on your ...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I don't make a lot out of this since a candidate cannot control who endorses him. However, McCain, is now putting out ads about how Hamas endorsed Obama and Iran did so as well.
So, let the tic for tact begin, again, instead of focusing on issues, neocons.
For what's it's worth, could it be since they won't feel the Muslim hated under an Obama presidency like they would McCain?
McCain/Bush, there has not run a Republican that has run a decent campaign since Bush in 1992 (even though he still was a hack with the racist Horton ad in 1988).
The republican party needs to crash and burn or kick the Roves, Palins and W's out of it.
Newsflash!
Barack Obama is half black

BTW, The expression is tit for tat. Not tic for tact

Old 10-23-2008, 09:35 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,021,934 times
Yep, and every white person not voting for Obama is a racist. We know the schtick already, and you wonder why we're angry.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,159,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post

Quote:
A growing number of white supremacists, and even some of those who pass for intellectual leaders of their movement, think that a black man in the Oval Office would shock white America, possibly drive millions to their cause, and perhaps even set off a race war that, they hope, would ultimately end in Aryan victory.
I totally believe it,from the rise in hate crimes reported,the videos of the McCain & Palin rallies. Hopefully the intelligent people won't stand for such stupidity & hatred. I've seen it in my own FAMILY,& these people are no longer allowed around my children.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:23 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,415,937 times
And Al Queda endorses Obama... so what?

What a bunch of trivial little brains you people have!

Old 10-23-2008, 10:24 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,159,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
YouTube - KKK ENDORSES JOHN McCAIN
Rate: 72 ratings. Sign in to rate. Views: 34,443. Share: Favorite: Playlists: Flag: MySpace. Facebook. Digg. more share options. fewer share options. This video will appear on your ...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I don't make a lot out of this since a candidate cannot control who endorses him. However, McCain, is now putting out ads about how Hamas endorsed Obama and Iran did so as well.
So, let the tic for tact begin, again, instead of focusing on issues, neocons.
For what's it's worth, could it be since they won't feel the Muslim hated under an Obama presidency like they would McCain?
McCain/Bush, there has not run a Republican that has run a decent campaign since Bush in 1992 (even though he still was a hack with the racist Horton ad in 1988).
The republican party needs to crash and burn or kick the Roves, Palins and W's out of it.
The link took me to the main page of Youtube.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:07 PM

17 posts, read 31,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Newsflash!
Barack Obama is half black

BTW, The expression is tit for tat. Not tic for tact
Actually, 1/16 black, 7/16 Luo (slaver) Arab. Nice.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:25 PM

Default The other way

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Yep, and every white person not voting for Obama is a racist. We know the schtick already, and you wonder why we're angry.
Actually, virtually every black voting for Obama is racist. Here's a funny exchange reported with a black:

"The day before yesterday, I took a woman who was one of my very best friends (and black) to the courthouse to register to vote.
As we were leaving, I asked her why she was voting for BO.
She said, “Because I feel he would make the best President.”
I asked, “So you agree with him on all the issues?”
She answered, “yup”.
I said, “Even on his proposal to raise taxes on 95% of the people, eliminate Roe vs Wade, and bring back segregation?”
She said, “Yup.” (End of friendship)"

Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 PM

Default And also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
And Al Queda endorses Obama... so what?

What a bunch of trivial little brains you people have!
Iran, Chavez, Hamas, FARQ, every communist on the planet, including Castro, and Odinga, who wants to enforce Sharia on the majority Christians in Kenya. And on, and on, and on.

Hardly trivial.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:39 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFH View Post
Actually, virtually every black voting for Obama is racist. Here's a funny exchange reported with a black:

"The day before yesterday, I took a woman who was one of my very best friends (and black) to the courthouse to register to vote.
As we were leaving, I asked her why she was voting for BO.
She said, “Because I feel he would make the best President.”
I asked, “So you agree with him on all the issues?”
She answered, “yup”.
I said, “Even on his proposal to raise taxes on 95% of the people, eliminate Roe vs Wade, and bring back segregation?”
She said, “Yup.” (End of friendship)"
That reminds me of the newscaster in Harlem asking Obama supporters about the issues, but substituting republican platform issues as what Obama was for. Yes they were voting for Obama and it had nothing to do with race and they were so glad he had picked Palin as his vice president. And on, and on. LOL I have seen very few Obama supporters who actually know anything about the issues.

And some posters mention that McCain supporters are not very smart. Anybody that cares for America and is voting for McCain is much smarter than anybody voting for Obama. Obama is NOT what this country needs as president. These people will be the first to tell you they are more educated than the McCain supporters.

My sil once told a not so intelligent degreed person: "If I go to college and get a degree, can I be an idiot too?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections