Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 06:29 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,214,209 times

Advertisements

Hilarious, especially the quotes.
In this alternative political universe, the big news for the past several weeks has been the "fact" that Barack Obama is not a natural-born US Citizen and therefore not eligible to be President....Tony Rezko is cracking under the strain as he awaits sentencing and is about to finally reveal the truth about Senator Obama's criminal activities....William Ayers, having concluded that radicals couldn't take power by violent means, came up with the idea of gaining control by running an African-American with the name Barack Hussein Obama for President....
There's far more alternative universe news out there to entertain you should you tire of the dull stock market plunges, election battles or the latest "Dancing With the Stars" developments - Obama's responsibility for the election violence in Kenya; his nefarious plans for an Islamic state; his deep involvement with the ACORN voter fraud incidents, and so on. But let me lend a note of caution: Don't get personally involved in the workings of this alternative universe or the results could be disastrous.
Bob Vanderet: For Some Extra Excitement, Try Visiting The Right-Wing Blogosphere
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 06:32 PM

1,286 posts, read 2,920,550 times
NOW COMES the Plaintiff, Philip J. Berg, Esquire [hereinafter “Plaintiff”] and
respectfully requests this Honorable Court to grant A Temporary Restraining Order and
for Expedited Discovery on the following grounds:

1. In order to be eligible and qualified to run for Office of the President you
must be a “natural born” citizen. United States Constitution, Article II, Section I.

2. Barack H. Obama claims he was born in Hawaii however, his
grandmother in Kenya, brother and sister claim they were present during Obama’s birth
in Kenya.

9. After many attempts of the public to obtain Defendant’s Certificate of
Birth, a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was placed on Defendant’s campaign
website. However, as posted all over the internet three (3) independent Document
Forensic Experts performed extensive Forensic testing on the Certificate of Live Birth
posted on Defendant’s campaign website. The Forensic Expert findings were the
Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was in fact a forgery. It was further discovered the
original Certificate of Live Birth which had been altered and forged was issued to Maya
Kasandra Soetoro, born in 1970. Maya Kasandra Soetoro is Defendant’s half sister who
was born in Indonesia and her birth was later registered in Hawaii. The altered and
forged COLB is still on Defendant’s website located at http://my.barackobama.com/page/
invite/birthcert

10. Further discovery and investigation led to Defendant’s State Bar
Registration and Public Disciplinary Record. On the Illinois State Bar Registration and
Public Disciplinary Record it specifically asks for “Full former name(s). Defendant put
“None”, when in fact he went by the name Barry Soetoro and Barry Obama. It is further
believed Defendant has used the name Barry Dunham. Defendant lied on the State
government form that he signed under the penalty of perjury.

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...ugust-4th.html

Old 10-13-2008, 06:35 PM

Thanks, that's funny too!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,786,118 times
My favorite is this site called the Drudge Report, which is apparently designed by a 5 year old. Its great that 5 year olds are learning how to build websites.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 PM

I've heard of that site. I thought it was a sort of Living Advertisement for the Wayback Machine.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:55 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,214,401 times
A member of that alternative universe posts here on CD, in fact it started a thread with nothing but nonsense and outright lies while I was away today that already has 6 pages of replies, unbelievable that we reply to such trolls.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:57 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,066,025 times
"For Some Extra Excitement, Try Visiting the Right-Wing Blogosphere"

CD raises my blood pressure enough as it is, thank you very much.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:51 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,044,303 times
this belongs to the barack was born in kenya thread
we are NOT discussing where he was born on this thread
you are off topic
and have been reported

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokerdave View Post
NOW COMES the Plaintiff, Philip J. Berg, Esquire [hereinafter “Plaintiff”] and
respectfully requests this Honorable Court to grant A Temporary Restraining Order and
for Expedited Discovery on the following grounds:

1. In order to be eligible and qualified to run for Office of the President you
must be a “natural born” citizen. United States Constitution, Article II, Section I.

2. Barack H. Obama claims he was born in Hawaii however, his
grandmother in Kenya, brother and sister claim they were present during Obama’s birth
in Kenya.

9. After many attempts of the public to obtain Defendant’s Certificate of
Birth, a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was placed on Defendant’s campaign
website. However, as posted all over the internet three (3) independent Document
Forensic Experts performed extensive Forensic testing on the Certificate of Live Birth
posted on Defendant’s campaign website. The Forensic Expert findings were the
Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was in fact a forgery. It was further discovered the
original Certificate of Live Birth which had been altered and forged was issued to Maya
Kasandra Soetoro, born in 1970. Maya Kasandra Soetoro is Defendant’s half sister who
was born in Indonesia and her birth was later registered in Hawaii. The altered and
forged COLB is still on Defendant’s website located at http://my.barackobama.com/page/
invite/birthcert

10. Further discovery and investigation led to Defendant’s State Bar
Registration and Public Disciplinary Record. On the Illinois State Bar Registration and
Public Disciplinary Record it specifically asks for “Full former name(s). Defendant put
“None”, when in fact he went by the name Barry Soetoro and Barry Obama. It is further
believed Defendant has used the name Barry Dunham. Defendant lied on the State
government form that he signed under the penalty of perjury.

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...ugust-4th.html

Old 10-13-2008, 07:54 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,044,303 times
you gotta hand it to the guy that started with the muslim rumors... he was able to convince a delusional crowd who are unable to think rationally

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Hilarious, especially the quotes.
In this alternative political universe, the big news for the past several weeks has been the "fact" that Barack Obama is not a natural-born US Citizen and therefore not eligible to be President....Tony Rezko is cracking under the strain as he awaits sentencing and is about to finally reveal the truth about Senator Obama's criminal activities....William Ayers, having concluded that radicals couldn't take power by violent means, came up with the idea of gaining control by running an African-American with the name Barack Hussein Obama for President....
There's far more alternative universe news out there to entertain you should you tire of the dull stock market plunges, election battles or the latest "Dancing With the Stars" developments - Obama's responsibility for the election violence in Kenya; his nefarious plans for an Islamic state; his deep involvement with the ACORN voter fraud incidents, and so on. But let me lend a note of caution: Don't get personally involved in the workings of this alternative universe or the results could be disastrous.
Bob Vanderet: For Some Extra Excitement, Try Visiting The Right-Wing Blogosphere

Old 10-13-2008, 07:56 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,405,747 times
"For Some Extra Excitement, Try Visiting the Right-Wing Blogosphere"
I;ll just stick a fork in my eye instead, it hurts less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections