Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:31 AM

52 posts, read 79,714 times

Advertisements

They say McCain supporters are out of control but they have not went after anyone physically but obama supporters have.

They are wearing T-Shirts that say palin is a C**T

Local I have seen obama supporters hold signs saying that McCain supporters are.
Inbred redneck incest retard chav hillbilly hick trailer trash stupid white trash.

That makes them just as bad and even worse than the McCain supporters
Sad thing is you will never see this side of the obama supporters in main stream news.

The Herald | HeraldOnline.com - Vandals strike York County GOP headquarters - Rock Hill, SC (http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/877049.html - broken link)

Two men arrested in McCain sign burning - Breaking News From Oregon & Portland - Oregonlive.com

Last edited by james2009; 10-12-2008 at 10:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2008, 10:36 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,210,409 times
There are morons on both sides, where did you read anything about a "fire bomb"?

Old 10-12-2008, 10:39 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,203,424 times
“This kind of thing has absolutely no place in our public discourse about important issues in this election,” Watkins said. “I’m just saddened by the whole thing. I hope whoever did it is caught and prosecuted.”
Said McCall, his Republican counterpart: “We’ll get past this and move on.”

Old 10-12-2008, 10:42 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,443,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james2009 View Post
They say MaCain supporters are out of control but they have not went after anyone physically but obama supporters have.

They are wearing T-Shirts that say palin is a C**T

Local I have seen obama supporters hold signs saying that MaCain supporters are.
Inbred redneck incest retard chav hillbilly hick trailer trash stupid white trash.

That makes them just as bad and even worse than the MaCain supporters
Sad thing is you will never see this side of the obama supporters in main stream news.

The Herald | HeraldOnline.com - Vandals strike York County GOP headquarters - Rock Hill, SC (http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/877049.html - broken link)

Two men arrested in McCain sign burning - Breaking News From Oregon & Portland - Oregonlive.com

No offense, but not only did you misspell McCain but your thread title gives the mistaken impression that an actual human being was fire bombed. Nothing could be further from the truth...these are property crimes.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:44 AM

808 posts, read 1,150,486 times
The people doing that are just as idiotic as the ones at the McCain/Palin rallies. I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law because hate and radicalism is an ugly beast regardless of where it comes from.

The one difference between these boneheads and the boneheads at those McCain/Palin rallies is that Obama isn't instigating that kind of behavior. I think McCain has finally realized his mistakes in this regard, though. Unfortunately, Palin is the one causing it and she doesn't want to stop. I never thought I'd see the day that McCain would pick a running mate that would cause so much damage to his reputation and chances for the presidency. I bet he wishes he could get a "do over" now.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:48 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,838,936 times
okay io clicked the thread to read about an obama supporter fire bombing someone only to learn that this is a thread about someone wearing a t shirt that says someone is a p^55y!

are you seriously,its like calling someone a moron or something... that is lame of you

Old 10-12-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
No offense, but not only did you misspell McCain but your thread title gives the mistaken impression that an actual human being was fire bombed. Nothing could be further from the truth...these are property crimes.
Sorry i did misspell it got going to fast not real good with the keys lol.

It is dry times every one was still in bed if this fire was to burn into the grass it may have got his home also. So in fact they may had of ended up killing him and others.
Just lucky some one seen it.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:51 AM

also its kinda funny there are no threads from mccain supporters about the violence they incite @ their OWN RALLY...or outrage against it

this

Old 10-12-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
okay io clicked the thread to read about an obama supporter fire bombing someone only to learn that this is a thread about someone wearing a t shirt that says someone is a p^55y!

are you seriously,its like calling someone a moron or something... that is lame of you

Old 10-12-2008, 10:52 AM

also its kinda funny there are no threads from mccain supporters about the violence they incite @ their OWN RALLY...or outrage against it

this election is getting ugly, very ugly,hopeful the mccain supporters will go to russia like they said they would
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections