Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2008, 09:45 AM

365 posts, read 526,269 times

Advertisements

McCain said little, he took no stand, all he did was took pictures in Washington and got in the way of progress. This shows that he has poor judgement and poor leadership. Why would McCain put himself first and taxpayers last? He has hurted the economy even more by getting in the way in Washington just to gain political points. McCain didn't do anything beneficial and they certainly didn't need him there.

Can we count on McCain to go to the debate or will he pull another political stunt?

McCain just doesn't get it! This guy is and scary!

McCain's latest distraction stunt hurted the ecomony even more; so will he also ditch Mississippi & waste their 5 million dollars just for political points? What will McCain do next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 10:34 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,346,615 times
I think it was a slap in the face to say that he wasn't going, after Mississippi spent 18 months preparing, and spending all that money.

But, now, everything is ok, because he's going, EVEN THOUGH the crisis is not solved! Am I surprised?? This shows it was a big stunt.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:30 PM

365 posts, read 526,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
I think it was a slap in the face to say that he wasn't going, after Mississippi spent 18 months preparing, and spending all that money.

But, now, everything is ok, because he's going, EVEN THOUGH the crisis is not solved! Am I surprised?? This shows it was a big stunt.
I hear ya cousinsal; but when it comes to McCain/Palin (McLies/PlainLies), I just don't trust them. No doubt there will be more untruths, stunts, illusions, tricks, etc. They are becoming so predictable: when the polls go down on his side, out comes the hat with tricks. He really needs to stop watching the polls!

It would be nice if they would cut the mess and be real. Because of McCain/Palin underhanded stunts, I have almost lost interest in this election. I hope he doesn't have any tricks up his sleeves at the debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections