Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 09:50 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
You jealous Obamakins are flat out insane. You can give most of you a million and you would lose it in a year. Born into it but then grew it 10 times over by shear intelligence and skill. If knew anything about business it takes allot to take a business and multiply its business x 10 fold. What you cannot grasp is that is not the only business she has made into success.
Just like Mitt Romney, you all piled on him but he is a money/economic genius and you cannot stand it.
Get over it, you could have the same business handed to you and it would have probably went belly up.
Born in wealth but yet went to college? uhmm Not many Obamkin types could do one or either let alone grow a business from not even in the top 100 of its kind to No. 3.
She is a genius, a class act and you couldnt get a job from her doing her janitors work.
You answered your own question, most Obamkins must be drug addicts because they seem to not know much of anything.

Keep trying. Keep being jealous and I would like to see some of you Obamkins medical records, bet they would be real dooooozies.
You give me a million for one year and I will make you a deal- I will give you back the million in 365 days and I get to keep everything I make on top of that million!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2008, 09:50 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
The whole point is this- if you are going to demand minmum sentences for drugs then apply the damn thing to EVERYBODY including Rush Limball, Cindy McCain and Noel Bush. They all should be in a maximum security prison like me or you would be if we did the exact same thing!
First off - congratulations on kicking smoking. It is tough to do.

Next, those addicted to booze have an illness - a recognized illness. Getting sober, and staying sober, is also very, very difficult - and those that do get sober are to be commended -

But, we do not send people to jail - especially "maximum security prisons" for being addicted.

Cindy McCain because addicted to pain killers after an injury. And, unless one has had this type of addiction, it is difficult to understand. YEARS ago - I was taking up to 24 Percodan a day. We did not have computers in Pharmacies. We did not have insurance paying for medications. But, I had 4 different doctors and they were each giving me scripts for Percs - it was easy -

Taking the meds as Mrs McCain did from the resources she did was wrong. No question. And while she may have entered re-hab because she got "caught" is, to me, not the important part - what is important, at least to me is, she got off those meds and has stayed off! That is the rough part -

Isn't it funny though that many on here have refused - flatly refused, to give Mrs. McCain credit for the work she does. How many of you would have the gut - the GUTS - to be around a land mine being neutralized?

I doubt anyone here would -

Old 05-25-2008, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
LOL!

C'mon guys..even you Republicans HAVE to be a little embarrassed at THAT post...aren't you glad that most people understand that not all Republicans are really that stupid.
Actually most of them ARE that stupid. There are only 2 kinds of Republicans- the very RICH and the very STUPID!

Old 05-25-2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
First off - congratulations on kicking smoking. It is tough to do.

Next, those addicted to booze have an illness - a recognized illness. Getting sober, and staying sober, is also very, very difficult - and those that do get sober are to be commended -

But, we do not send people to jail - especially "maximum security prisons" for being addicted.

Cindy McCain because addicted to pain killers after an injury. And, unless one has had this type of addiction, it is difficult to understand. YEARS ago - I was taking up to 24 Percodan a day. We did not have computers in Pharmacies. We did not have insurance paying for medications. But, I had 4 different doctors and they were each giving me scripts for Percs - it was easy -

Taking the meds as Mrs McCain did from the resources she did was wrong. No question. And while she may have entered re-hab because she got "caught" is, to me, not the important part - what is important, at least to me is, she got off those meds and has stayed off! That is the rough part -

Isn't it funny though that many on here have refused - flatly refused, to give Mrs. McCain credit for the work she does. How many of you would have the gut - the GUTS - to be around a land mine being neutralized?

I doubt anyone here would -
I am not attacking her for being addicted to pain killers. My point of attack is that her husband has no mercy for others in the same situation. He and Bush support long prison terms for people in the same situations.
Neither of them would speak out for "regular" people like Richard Peay who was given 25 years in a maximum securty prison after having an out of state doctor write a legal prescription for pain killers in Florida after he had his back crushed in an accident.
During the 3 years he spent in prison, he often layed on the concrete floor paralyzed by pain. Other prisoners would shoo away roaches that crawled on his face as he layed. The prison finally started giving him an IV of the same pain killers he was convicted of doctor shopping for!
After 3 years of no mercy by Gov Jeb Bush and McCain and the other Republican right wing not saying a word, the new Florida Govorner (Charlie Chris I think) could no longer stand the injustice and gave the man a pardon and ordered him released.
Richard Peay did the same crime that Cindy McCain did. So when Cindy McCain and her wad mouthed right wing husband start showing the same mercy they expect, I will start giving it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections