Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:19 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,840,144 times

Advertisements

First Obama and now Hillary are taken off guard by new revelations as she announced to today that she's shocked; shocked! to hear stories of Bill's extramarital infidelities. "This isn't the Bill I knew 20 years ago," she sobbed in silent rage. "I married this guy; had a beautiful child by him and now this. I find that some. . . some even think I was aware and stood by him for political expediency." Some reporters expressed surprise, "didn't you notice the late hours? The young, busty interns hanging around the Oval Office?"

"No. . . no. He was also trying to help people, even offering to do their laundry. This is all such a surprise. His behavior, if true, if not yet another part of the vast right wing conspiracy, should be denounced. He'll be on sleeping on the couch tonight," she cackled. "This is not what I stand for. This disrespected me as a person."

This puts this episode behind her, news pundits believe, it allows her to move forward with her message to the people.

Last edited by LNTT_Vacationer; 04-30-2008 at 11:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2008, 11:22 AM

439 posts, read 607,519 times
No all this does is shows that she needs the free press cause she can't pay for it. Hoping to get people to feel sorry for her. Obama's been in the news since his news conference and the poor thing feels left out. She will invent anything to get the free press. Who cares that bill strayed.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:44 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,276,378 times
when will McCain 'fess up to have adulterous relations with Cindy whilst his crippled wife prayed for his homecoming from Manchurianhood??

Old 04-30-2008, 12:03 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,840,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
when will McCain 'fess up to have adulterous relations with Cindy whilst his crippled wife prayed for his homecoming from Manchurianhood??
hehe. Evidence? Didn't think so.

Obama supporters -- more of the same old, same old.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:16 PM

31,698 posts, read 41,163,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
hehe. Evidence? Didn't think so.

Obama supporters -- more of the same old, same old.
yup when the dirt is soaked in it is hard to wash out. This is not big with Obama supporters but with Hillary haters. Now if the only folks hating her are Obama supporters she will be ok in a general election. I have no reason to believe Republicans hold any animosity towards Willy do you?

Tee Hee.

I almost hope she wins just so I can have a front row seat.

Don't get me wrong I am not that big an Obama supporter and you don't see me posting that much advocating him. I am just one of the many Hilllary haters. For me as long as it isn't Clinton or Romney I will consider them. McCain was my actual first choice the previous two elections. I am not sure about age this time around and who his VP will be. I am thinking it may be more fun to watch Hillary get shredded by Rush and that crew.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:21 PM

437 posts, read 632,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
Obama's been in the news since his news conference and the poor thing feels left out.
I suggest a secret phone call leading to the bombshell that Obama has a black child (or two). That'll do him in!

Old 04-30-2008, 02:24 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,093,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
I suggest a secret phone call leading to the bombshell that Obama has a black child (or two). That'll do him in!
I think they are both girls and his wife was in on it!

Old 04-30-2008, 02:25 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,093,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
First Obama and now Hillary are taken off guard by new revelations as she announced to today that she's shocked; shocked! to hear stories of Bill's extramarital infidelities. "This isn't the Bill I knew 20 years ago," she sobbed in silent rage. "I married this guy; had a beautiful child by him and now this. I find that some. . . some even think I was aware and stood by him for political expediency." Some reporters expressed surprise, "didn't you notice the late hours? The young, busty interns hanging around the Oval Office?"

"No. . . no. He was also trying to help people, even offering to do their laundry. This is all such a surprise. His behavior, if true, if not yet another part of the vast right wing conspiracy, should be denounced. He'll be on sleeping on the couch tonight," she cackled. "This is not what I stand for. This disrespected me as a person."

This puts this episode behind her, news pundits believe, it allows her to move forward with her message to the people.
No wait! It is not true. It is just a right wing conspiracy! We don't have to take responsibility for our bad choices after all, never mind!

Old 04-30-2008, 02:26 PM

31,698 posts, read 41,163,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
He does? Darn he ought to be ashamed of himself if he only has two Black children. My understanding is that Billy C has at least four.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:28 PM

437 posts, read 632,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
I think they are both girls and his wife was in on it!
No WONDER she wasn't proud of her country before now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections