Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2008, 03:04 AM

10 posts, read 23,704 times

Advertisements

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqCYFpUAJ2Q&NR=1]YouTube - Michelle Obama: Be not afraid[/url]

(I hope this worked. If you can't click on the link, please copy and paste it.)

I listened to this video four times and I cannot find much of substance except that she brings up FEAR, the WAR and CHANGE. Again.

FEAR: She says the Obamas have made ALL decisions for the past ten years based on fear. What does that even mean? Who was she told to fear? Ted Kennedy? I think she needs some sleep, she isn't making sense.

The WAR: We are in Iraq because Bush lied to us. People like McCain and Clinton voted FOR the war because they were lied to by Bush and believed it was a threat to the USA. Think about it for a minute, what if Bush had been telling the truth? What is there WAS a threat? Obama did not KNOW that Bush's info was not correct. I don't understand why more people don't call Obama out on that fact. Don't get me wrong I was also against the war and felt it was a personal vendetta toward Saddam, but if I had top secret info in front of me saying Saddam is about to make WMDs...I probably would have voted for the war also. Bush is the one to blame for the war, not all the people who voted for it.

CHANGE: Oh, yes...change. I think I heard that before. "On the day he is elected, he will CHANGE the way the world sees us." So we are supposed to vote for him to appease the world? She says "This chance won't come around again" uhhh...what is she basing that on?

Is that a black ribbon around her head? I do not know one woman who would get on stage without getting her hair done first. I don't think I could listen to Michelle go on and on for 4 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2008, 05:38 AM

27,222 posts, read 46,877,931 times
Me neither. She let's her kids sit in church hear hate preaching. Is that the upbringing and values we will give our children. She scares me with her hot air balony and that for a woman who had a very expensive education paid by others, to waiste it this way.....
I can't believe Americans are so stupid to fall for these fake hot air hate believing and following scum bags.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:50 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,275,020 times
firstly, its old clip....

secondly hopefully that expensive education will help bring a few people of all colors up above the poverty line

Old 03-23-2008, 07:33 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,819,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
firstly, its old clip....

secondly hopefully that expensive education will help bring a few people of all colors up above the poverty line
What does that mean? She goes to Princeton and Harvard Law, so suddenly, she's the savior of the poor? Ummmm, don't think so. She got out and she's gonna stay out. She has already told women to stay out of corporate america (which served her well btw).

Old clip=someone's telling her to stay out of the press.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM

523 posts, read 1,284,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
What does that mean? She goes to Princeton and Harvard Law, so suddenly, she's the savior of the poor? Ummmm, don't think so. She got out and she's gonna stay out. She has already told women to stay out of corporate america (which served her well btw).

Old clip=someone's telling her to stay out of the press.
Methinks you are on to something!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 PM

20,387 posts, read 20,020,089 times
Quote:
domergurl;3225856]....Old clip=someone's telling her to stay out of the press
Good point domergirl. She's been REAL scarce lately.
Particularly after we all found out what type of spiritual leader the Obama's chose to have for themselves and their children.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:11 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,623,385 times
Old or new she doesnt matter. This woman is a well educated racist woman who looks down all all poor people and all white people.
Sure they have hidden her so she wont let more of the racism and hate in her heart come out more when she talks.
Stop making excuses people. So the poster above says this is old, what does that mean, we cannot believe it because she is just now proud to be an American and has changed her mind?
She this lady is going to park her racist rear in our White House we need to know more about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections