Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 08:50 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,131,677 times

Advertisements

As much as Michael Moore is an idiot, he is a Steve Spielberg compared to the nutbag convict Dinesh D'Souza. Dinesh can only dream about selling $220 million in tickets on one film.

Mick

Old 10-18-2016, 09:32 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,869,746 times
That article from Moore, about how Trump really never wanted to be President, is exactly what I have been saying for a long time, except Michael said it so much better.

Trump started this as a lark, and when it started to take off, he was like "OH S*** !!" how do I get off now ? It makes so much sense, this theory. No sane person would get up on that stage and act like the complete idiot as does Donald, nor would they say the words he spews at every turn. He felt he had found a way to get out of taking the job, while appearing to be fighting for it tooth and nail.

He realizes, at this point, that he is not going to have to take the job, Hillary has it, but he wants to save face and leave with some degree of pride left. So, he will rant and rave and blame everyone else for the loss, and try to take revenge on the GOP for not being on his side all the way.

The sad part is, a lot of good Americans bought into his game and were taken for a ride. They were ripe for the picking, and showman/salesman Donald Trump knew exactly the right words to say to give them hope and a voice. Even sadder, is that he is going to leave a very damaged America in his wake, and it may never be completely healed again.

Don

Old 10-18-2016, 11:39 PM

24,512 posts, read 33,341,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
What an excellent October surprise. This election just keeps getting better and better.

I've seen every one of Moore's documentaries in theaters. They are always hard hitting and spot on. I hope he makes it widely available on many different platforms so as many people as possible have access to it. I for sure will purchase it.

Hilarious how the cult was so eager and excited for an October surprise. Somehow, I don't think this month is turning out the way they planned.
Spot on? His ridiculous "Fahrenheit 9/11" documentary had 59 inaccuracies.

https://patriotpost.us/pages/116
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections