Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 12:32 PM

10,423 posts, read 15,717,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
... Donald Trump is a sexual predator, molester, "peeping tom" and whatever else he has been accused of in the last week, we would have known about it many, many years ago.

All these stories are the work of the Democrat Party, to derail his campaign. They are desperate. This is the typical Democrat M.O. They have used this strategy for years. That's why they are known as the Party of Personal Destruction.

But we know what her husband is. Hilary is a hypocrite!

And now we know what she really thinks of Catholics and Evangelicals. She is despicable!

Now that's more like it..........LOL...!!!!

Old 10-14-2016, 12:34 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,701,314 times
Default Donald Trump Laughs in Agreement When Called a Sexual Predator on ‘The Howard Stern Show’ and Ivanka Finds It Funny!

Stern then said: “Donald, seriously you know about sexual predators and things like that,” and his cohost Robin Quivers shouted: “You are one!"

Instead of issuing a denial, Trump smiled and appeared to say “that’s true” twice, as Ivanka laughed alongside him, and even patted him on the back.

The thing I find most disturbing is not just Trumps smirk and approval but Ivanka laughing at it as if it's an inside joke they all know about. If it came out they had a incestual relationship I would not be surprised one bit. Talk about keeping it in the family.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/dona...125953563.html

https://youtu.be/tkYC7tHUAns

Old 10-14-2016, 12:36 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,337,780 times
The latest accuser:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...mepage%2Fstory

Old 10-14-2016, 12:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,728,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How long before there are emails leaks showing collusion between Hillary's campaign, and these accusers?

I bet those emails are being bleachbited as we speak.

We don't need Emails to KNOW that Donald Ttrump paid his four women $2500 plus traveling fees to show up at the debate. And he cares SO MUCH about them. So much that he commented how ugly they were back when he thought Bill Clinton was getting a raw deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I doubt that even most dems believe these women.

If these women wanted to be taken seriously, or be seen to have any credibility, they wouldn't be waiting until less than a month before the election to come forward.

If these women had any proof of any wrongdoing, they would have sued Trump long ago, and made millions from it.

One of Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims got nearly a million dollars in a settlement from Bill.
That would be $850,000. And Trump paid $125 million to HIS.

Game. Set. Match.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:41 PM

78,860 posts, read 46,995,311 times
Wait 30 years.... Wait 1½ years into a campaign.... and then only come forward with this, when Hillary's super Pac offers 5 million for dirt on Trump.

So, no proof it ever happened. No complaining to anyone it happened and how Trump is scum for 30 years and now, after 5 million is offered up....... Greed and attention finds frauds.

OK... I totally believe them. Trump is a rapist.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:48 PM

68,427 posts, read 54,881,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag Trump View Post
This would be funny if it were not so true.

What's true is the right continually whines about liberal controlled colleges & universities yet is apparently incapable of doing anything about it. Now that's funny.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:49 PM

14,268 posts, read 19,061,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
People, wake up and GET A GRIP. Anyone's sex life -- Trump's, Bill's, Hillary's (if she has one): it's all just a diversion. Grab your smelling salts and go back to examining the issues.
I agree with this statement, that is, if the only issue was someone's "sex life." However, Trump bragged about his abuse of power in more than one instance. In addition to the Access Hollywood tape with Billy Bush, what about telling Howard Stern about his "inspections" when he walks into pageant dressing rooms? A conservative woman, the former Miss Arizona, just confirmed that he actually DID that, so they aren't just words.

There is a H-U-G-E difference between having a sex life (scandalous or not) and predatory behavior. I've spoken to a few people, since I am currently living in a very conservative area, who can't get it through their thick skulls that the owner of a beauty pageant with teenagers thought it was humorous to walk in on them when they were naked.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:50 PM

22,248 posts, read 13,465,008 times
Then elect Hillary. Because that's your choice. Time is up, folks.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:50 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,790,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yeah, after all, he is so good at using his hand you would think they would be thanking Donald for taking the time to grope them !

Of course they are going to support Hillary, wouldn't you after Trump grabbed your crotch ? If someone molested me, I certainly would not come out and vote for him.......would YOU ???

Don

This bimbo was ok with it for 15 MINUTES. Sorry lady, but you can't claim assault if you did not retreat after the first 14 minutes or tell the stewardess or others in First Class..

Flirting....check
Kissing....check
Touching....check
Fondle boobs....check
Reach up skirt.......ASSAULT!!!!

Give me a break. Trying to get laid is not assault.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:57 PM

14,831 posts, read 7,502,262 times
Even if there was no incest, growing up around Donald she probably came to understand that he likes them young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections