Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 10:01 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,583,758 times

Advertisements

As I understand it: The least damaging story for Trump that dropped today is that he told a 10-year-old girl he'd date her in a decade.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:06 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,501,407 times
When did NY times and CNN become tabloid publications like the national enquirer?

Old 10-12-2016, 10:07 PM

27,700 posts, read 16,190,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but this childish stupidity has got to stop. And, why on earth is CNN and these networks, going back 30 and 40 years ago to bring up these baseless accusations against this man.
Ignoring wikileaks damaging email leaks, state run media runs interference for hillary that would make Hitler blush.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:08 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,550,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvr789 View Post
And yeah, you can't get all pompous and down on DT for being a dirty dog b/c HRC stuck with dirty dog BC.
Bill and Donnie are both horn dogs. I voted for Bill twice but wouldn't have if I had known that about him. He was impeached basically for being a horn dog and lying about it, so no one can say he got away with it. Why on earth would people vote now for someone who is repeating that behavior?

Neither wife is to blame for any part of their husbands' misbehavior. No one but them knows what all goes into their decisions to stay in or leave their marriages. It's not anyone else's business.

Yesterday I enthusiastically cast my vote for the next President of the United States: Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:11 PM

23,845 posts, read 12,670,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, why didn't they speak up sooner? Why didn't they speak up during the primaries? After all, Cruz was accused of being a client of the DC Madam during that time. Why were these women silent at that time? It would have been the perfect time to speak up when the dirt was dug up about Cruz.
Good question. Possible answer, because Hillary thought she had it in the bag.

Trump more than likely meets many hundreds, if not thousands, of people every year. I would find it hard to believe that he would remember one particular person two years after briefly sitting next to her on an airplane. Yet the woman in the video had claimed that she accidentally bumped into him two years later at a charity event and Trump immediately recognized her .. yeah, right.

Quote:
For those of you voting for Hillary---you all are shocked I tell you---just shocked! to hear this about Trump. Since you are shocked and horrified about this, then logically you should be shocked and horrified over Bubba's bimbo eruptions and Hillary's enabling of him. You don't want Trump in the White House over this then you shouldn't want to see Bubba back in the White House either. So, this must mean that you all are going to vote third party, correct?
Hil isn't just an enabler, she's a rapist herself. Cathy O'Brien blew the whistle on the CIA's MKUltra program, which included her accounts of Hillary raping her.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:13 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,583,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Hil isn't just an enabler, she's a rapist herself. Cathy O'Brien blew the whistle on the CIA's MKUltra program, which included her accounts of Hillary raping her.
After how many doses of LSD?....LOL, come on people this isn't an episode of 'Stranger Things'

Old 10-12-2016, 10:17 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,230,871 times
Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House, molested high school students sometime between 1965 and 1981. That was a least 30 years ago. Does that not matter?

And of course, this is all political theater. I mean, all those people who ***** and moan about the evil mainstream media are too (I don't want to say stupid but they don't like political correctness so let's call it what it is) stupid to not realize that Trump is a clown dependent on the very same media they claim is out to get him. Not that they aren't biased, but if the media didn't need to pump out easy to understand BS regularly, Trump would not have gotten this far. Of course all of these allegations are surfacing because of him candidacy. Some of them may be valid, some not. To get to that needs an investigation and let's be honest, the media's not pushing for that because, like the many Clinton scandals they also report on, they don't actually care. And the best part; neither do the people who actually watch CNN or follow them on Twitter of whatever.

Political theater. It's all BS. The few serious candidates get ignored because they aren't exciting. The options we were given are the ones we deserve.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:20 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,656,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
After how many doses of LSD?....LOL, come on people this isn't an episode of 'Stranger Things'
I think it's an episode of "Stranger People"

Old 10-12-2016, 10:22 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,954,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, why didn't they speak up sooner? Why didn't they speak up during the primaries? After all, Cruz was accused of being a client of the DC Madam during that time. Why were these women silent at that time? It would have been the perfect time to speak up when the dirt was dug up about Cruz.

For those of you voting for Hillary---you all are shocked I tell you---just shocked! to hear this about Trump. Since you are shocked and horrified about this, then logically you should be shocked and horrified over Bubba's bimbo eruptions and Hillary's enabling of him. You don't want Trump in the White House over this then you shouldn't want to see Bubba back in the White House either. So, this must mean that you all are going to vote third party, correct?
Not shocked about Trump's behavior or language because he has always been that way...
As an egoist he never saw any reason to change his behavior (as he has always maintained until he needed the Evangelicals' vote and shamed being religious)
and no one he mistreated had enough power to make him stop.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:35 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,843,784 times
Hillary is getting desperate. It means Trump support is strong, despite media working against him. I cant tell if charges are true or not but this election is about issues for me, not the candidate. Its like third world country elections where the issues are so big, critical & serious that they would elect even mafia if they promise to resolve the issues. The leaders there have charges of murders, kidnapping, rape, corruption but they still keep getting elected.

Plenty of examples in India, Pakistan where people have critical issues like genocide, ethnic cleansing so they hang on to the candidate of their ethnicity/religion/caste because they can only trust their own to save them from mass murders. Luckily situation is not that bad here but thousands of refugees mean serious safety concerns, threats, more taxes & sexual assaults. I cannot ignore europe so sorry to say that despite serious charges on Trump, I dont have a better choice than him. If our past leaders made sensible decisions we would not have this circus. You cannot afford to 'nitpick' candidates in this elections. Third world country problems are slowly creeping into this country. Integrity, scandals, character are no longer deal breakers because we we have to address elephant in the room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections