Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 09:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Oh yeah send that candidate who instructed Russia to hack our systems to jail for treason. Guantanamo please.
There has been no evidence Russia had a dam thing to do with it..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 09:36 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,394,039 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom
As a hard-of-hearing person who uses earphones, it was hard for me to get past Trump's constant sniffing and in the latter half his sucking air, almost wheezing.
Very distracting.
Uhmmmm use closed captioning??

Old 10-09-2016, 09:37 PM

1,640 posts, read 796,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Hey cassy.....if "children" are really your concern, you're all for hil laughing while discussing the adult rape trial of a 12 year old kid? Do you see ANY reason in ANY context for an adult to laugh about such a tragic event while discussing it in ANY manner?

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."

Yeah, a little "off-putting" for any human with any kind of decency for children to do such a cold/heartless thing, wouldn't you say cassy?
Hillary did not laugh about this guy raping a 12 year old or getting away with it. The assertion is a filthy lie purported by sickos.

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

So yes, my concern is for my DAUGHTERS and Donald Trump is a lunatic who said absolutely nothing of substance tonight. He has nothing to bring to the table but racism and sexism. That is all he stands for.

He is just disgusting. And so is Bill Clinton and so in Giuliani.

5,376 posts, read 5,351,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
She blames her lies on Lincoln.
It's what she said (according to wikileaks). Guess nobody bothers the read what was actually said, and like Trump, makes up what ever crap comes into their mind.

“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.” You just have to sort of figure out how to -- getting back to that word, "balance" -- how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that's not just a comment about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done. And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position. And finally, I think -- I believe in evidence-based decision making. I want to know what the facts are. I mean, it's like when you guys go into some kind of a deal, you know, are you going to do that development or not, are you going to do that renovation or not, you know, you look at the numbers. You try to figure out what's going to work and what's not going to work".

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

38,936 posts, read 23,931,188 times
Donald should have his mic turned off for continually interrupting Hillary.

2,818 posts, read 1,555,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
This is not what he said. This is what you heard.
He said that if he were President, Clinton "would be in jail." He further said that he would appoint a special prosecutor to "look into" Clinton's "situation." This is unprecedented in the history of American politics. As Andrew Sullivan said, this is the kind of language that one witnesses in a banana republic.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:38 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why would they be laughing at liberals tomorrow.
For creating stupid threads like this and having to defend Clintons immoral, if not, illegal.. actions...

DELETING EMAILS, after you receive a subpoena, IS A CRIME..

7,542 posts, read 11,586,840 times
http://youtu.be/qwe34MIYYEk?t=1m20s

27,682 posts, read 16,171,854 times
So you can enjoy it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

13,814 posts, read 28,517,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Trump didn't win. He was all over the place.
Good luck with THAT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections