Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 12:34 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,749,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
its not scary or disturbing. try watching some scary movies, it might toughen you up.
Quote:
no, i don't care because to me, i just want to be safe, the rest is gravy, she's not talking tough towards bad guys and denouncing them, trump is.

the rest is just hot air and garbage meant to try and distract you from what really matters.
Quote:
like i said, watch more scary movies.
You're the one who's scared to get up and go to work every day for fear you won't come home. Maybe you need to watch some scary movies and toughen up.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:36 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,981,456 times
Quote:
its not scary or disturbing. try watching some scary movies, it might toughen you up.

the idea that a candidate that is neck in neck in the presidential polls, who can't distinguish between reality and a conspiracy theory, is indeed scary.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:38 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,725,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
the idea that a candidate that is neck in neck in the presidential polls, who can't distinguish between reality and a conspiracy theory, is indeed scary.
there's plenty of theories on 9.11, there is also a lot of unanswered questions, the 9/11 debate is a completely different thread for a different time, we can debate 9/11 if you want, but it seems like you're just accepting the official story as set in stone, some people aren't just accepting what they're told.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:42 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,062,555 times
Quote:
there's plenty of theories on 9.11, there is also a lot of unanswered questions, the 9/11 debate is a completely different thread for a different time, we can debate 9/11 if you want, but it seems like you're just accepting the official story as set in stone, some people aren't just accepting what they're told.
and we're saying that it's ***** scary that people who think that get to vote

Old 09-21-2016, 12:44 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,188,012 times
Quote:
Are you suggesting that a combat veteran needs to toughen up? Lol, wow.

We found one C-D poster who was in that video.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:47 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,228,155 times
Plenty of Americans couldn't tell you the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration. And they are both democrats and republicans. And they vote.

This group of "Hillary" supporters declared that the US should adopt Sharia Law:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

If we are going to condemn someone by the standards of their supporters, BOTH candidates are in some serious trouble.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:49 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,188,012 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Plenty of Americans couldn't tell you the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration. And they are both democrats and republicans. And they vote.

This group of "Hillary" supporters declared that the US should adopt Sharia Law:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

If we are going to condemn someone by the standards of their supporters, BOTH candidates are in some serious trouble.
No argument from this corner.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:50 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,725,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Are you suggesting that a combat veteran needs to toughen up? Lol, wow.

We found one C-D poster who was in that video.
no, i'm just suggesting any person who finds a random supporter's opinion to be 'scary' ought to figure out a way to toughen up. if the shoe fits.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:51 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,376,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You don't find it troubling that adults who have the ability to decide the next POTUS believe Obama was involved in 9/11 and was "in office" in 2001?

Oh that's right, you're one of them.
It is not troubling it is called democracy, where any nearly brain dead or delusional person has the right to vote and pick the leader of the free world. As you know these type of vids are done showing the ignorance of people from both parties. My all time favorite is this guy claimed Joe Biden died during a water skiing accident. Or how about the one where people signed petition to ban H20?

I find myself sometimes backing the elites and globalist in hi jacking democracy and keeping the ignorant unwashed masses at arms length away from power. On the other hand the ignorance on both sides could be equal or close to it. Look at the forum where you have partisans from both sides defending Trump/Hillary no matter what they do or say. Partisans are no better then the guy who thinks Obama was POTUS during 911 their ignorance is just less profound.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:55 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,986,515 times
I hate to be the bearer of bad news yet I feel compelled to let all of you know that there are uninformed voters on both sides of the aisle. Its a two way street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections