Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2015, 08:47 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,286,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
While I am in the medical industry but I'd be more qualified to help with her known neurological issues and not her general mental state. I'm no psychologist, I never claimed to be one last time I checked.

You don't have to be an MD to see that she's a very crooked person and I could never support someone that corrupt for POTUS.
I'm in the legal field and I would never attempt to analyze someone's legal issues without having all the facts--which you most certainly do not have.

But, hey, good luck with finding a candidate who has excellent character and no skeletons in their respective closets.

Ted Cruz Failed To Disclose Ties To Caribbean Holding Company | TIME.com

Ted Cruz

The Truth Behind Ted Cruz

Rand Paul Plagiarized Several Sections Of 2012 Book 'Government Bullies': Report

Rand Paul Ophthalmology Certification Scandal: Why it Matters - The Daily Beast

Rand Paul’s claim — twice in one day — that he has a biology degree - The Washington Post

Marco Rubio

Records show Marco Rubio spent thousands with GOP credit card | Tampa Bay Times

Marco Rubio

critcrim.org

http://www.newsweek.com/tricky-ethic...-answer-293465

The Next Hurrah: Jeb Bush, Worse than Neil?

Skeleton Closet - Mike Huckabee, The Dark Side

Documents Expose Huckabee's Role In Serial Rapist's Release

Scott Walker part of 'criminal scheme,' prosecutors say - POLITICO.com

Wisconsin's Walker confronted with damaging new details | MSNBC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 08:48 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's always the woman's fault since they are inferior to men
Oh please!

We've had almost 8 years of this kind of whining. America, do you really want another 4 years of it?

Old 05-09-2015, 08:59 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,549,251 times
How could any self respecting woman vote for a Republican is beyond me. They want you to be paid less, actually voting against the Lily Ledbetter act, which was Pres. Obama's first piece of legislation he passed (no pay discrimination).

Then you have the party of old white men trying to tell women what they can, and cannot, do with their own bodies. Clearly women who vote Republican have issues thinking for themselves, and prefer to let others do it for them.

Old 05-09-2015, 09:09 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,061,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
How could any self respecting woman vote for a Republican is beyond me. They want you to be paid less, actually voting against the Lily Ledbetter act, which was Pres. Obama's first piece of legislation he passed (no pay discrimination).

Then you have the party of old white men trying to tell women what they can, and cannot, do with their own bodies. Clearly women who vote Republican have issues thinking for themselves, and prefer to let others do it for them.
They weren't the ones running ads to vote like your vagina depended on it; it's the Dems who presume women to think with their "lady parts", not their brains.

As to the rest, any critical thinking woman can see through the whole faux war on women charade you've been pandering. Attaching extra rubbish to bills knowing they won't pass, then blame the other side. Your hated party is also no longer led by just "old white men" as you say, so you're being dishonest about that as well.

Old 05-09-2015, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
So I take it that you didnt support Sarah "you can see russia" Palin
Actually I don't particularly like Sarah.

Old 05-09-2015, 09:17 AM

Quote:

uh... I would hope that woman who don't want kids know what contraception is BUT accidents happen so yes I am pro-choice. BUT within reason! How any woman can abort end term is beyond me.

Pay? Learn how to negotiate better pay. Only weak woman don't understand the value they offer and the pay that they can demand. It's a mix of skill set, experience, negotiating skills, availability, many things.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:01 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,549,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
uh... I would hope that woman who don't want kids know what contraception is BUT accidents happen so yes I am pro-choice. BUT within reason! How any woman can abort end term is beyond me.
I would hope you are a woman, otherwise it's really none of your business. What a woman does with her fetus is up to her, not the Republican Party.

As far as pay is concerned, it's a holdover from decades previous when it was okay to pay women less money, and while this would never fly when dealing with minorities, it seems in many cases it is still acceptable with regards to women, at least among Republicans.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I would hope you are a woman, otherwise it's really none of your business. What a woman does with her fetus is up to her, not the Republican Party.

As far as pay is concerned, it's a holdover from decades previous when it was okay to pay women less money, and while this would never fly when dealing with minorities, it seems in many cases it is still acceptable with regards to women, at least among Republicans.
Yes I am a woman and employers will pay the least for the skill set + experience + what you negotiate that they can. Do you pay more than you are asked to pay for a service?

Last edited by petch751; 05-09-2015 at 11:20 AM..

Old 05-09-2015, 10:55 AM

26,550 posts, read 15,122,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You really live in a black and white world, don't you. If you're going to be disgusted by every woman who lives with a guy who ever cheated on her, you're going to spend a lot of your life hating on people.
Not who you were talking too, but it isn't that she is staying with a cheater, but rather that Bill is almost certainly a sexual predator and Hillary blames the victims.

In 1969, Bill had to leave Oxford, because a girl accused him of rape. He has been accused of everything from rape, to sexual assault, to sexual harassment at every step from college, to professor, to governor, to president spanning at least from the 1960s to 1990s.

Bill Clinton's ong history of sexual assault

The War on Women: Juanita Broaddrick and Bill Clinton - Breitbart

I can understand Hillary's reaction to say these over a dozen women are all bimbos, yet it is a wrong reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFha2zOsJk

Old 05-09-2015, 11:38 AM

68,343 posts, read 54,470,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Vagina voting is more prevalent than you think.

Meet the Vagina Voters - Reason.com
Well, it ain't like penis voting has made us the land of milk and honey, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections