Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 04:32 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,064,254 times

Advertisements

This is an easy question to answer, you treat your fellow Republican or Democrat that rooted for Romney to win with respect!! That is what people with class and integrity do. I have been around many of the right to see the rude, repugnant behavior towards our President. I have seen other Democrats on here riduculed for their support for the President; including myself--I could careless.

Bottome line we are and will still be Americans when the President is re elected. I dont care what creed, what region you are from I will still extend my hand out to you. Even if you are in need and spoke of disparaging remarks of our President on this page, its okay that is how one acts when in anger or fear of losing. When someone has so much disdain for one person they will hold onto anything that will blemish and tarnish the one they dislike i.e the Communism remarks, and the fallacy that Obama is gay, etc....

As you clearly know I voted for the President and I wish the Romneys well in their future endeavors. I wish all those that voted for Romeny well--Why?? Because I am a woman of class, love and promote unity wherever i go.

That is what the Right failed to realize during this election cycle. All the withholding in congress to assist the President during his first term will come back to bite them during Obama's second term.

So my fellow Americans that want Obama in office, turn the other cheek when the Romney supporters say the most God awful things about you or your post our about our President. Let's remain dignified and unified and even more unified on November 6,2012.

Obama is NOT God and he can't solve all our problems of the world, but we must respect his office and title of President of the United States again while in office in his 2nd term. I don't sense a landslide win, but President Obama has been given 2 terms by the American people.

So everyone operate in decency and order....Blessings and love to all those who read this post. Happy voting and be safe!!!

God Bless you, God Bless the Romneys, God Bless our 2 term President Barack Obama and the First Family and most of all God Bless the United States of America

Grand Entrance For Barack Obama Inauguration Day - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2012, 04:39 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,592,265 times
But.....you need to wake up and smell the coffee! While you wax poetic about the biggest, nastiest, loser in chief this country has ever seen, Romney is going to win. Hope you lefties can learn to cope with that.

You see, this country is sick and tired of watching BO create an entitlement society bigger than ever before. We are wanting to throw up listening to his minions speak of free cell phones, and eating lobster with the grocery ticekts they earn for breeding children. Pathetically lazy and most of us have had enough.

When you lefties actually have to earn your own way, I just don't know what else to tell you other than try to find and follow your messiah....lmaybe try Hawaii of Kenya??

Old 11-04-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
But.....you need to wake up and smell the coffee! While you wax poetic about the biggest, nastiest, loser in chief this country has ever seen, Romney is going to win. Hope you lefties can learn to cope with that.

You see, this country is sick and tired of watching BO create an entitlement society bigger than ever before. We are wanting to throw up listening to his minions speak of free cell phones, and eating lobster with the grocery ticekts they earn for breeding children. Pathetically lazy and most of us have had enough.

When you lefties actually have to earn your own way, I just don't know what else to tell you other than try to find and follow your messiah....lmaybe try Hawaii of Kenya??
I have been to both places, I am well traveled. Perhaps mid summer you can take a trip to one of those spots, we will let you choose, I will be that gracious--Kenya or Hawaii which one?? We would have a higher chance of seeing President Obama in Hawaii, You may catch the President in Kenya near the end of his 2nd term, hey how about my family and your family check it out then...I will touch bases with you in 2015 and we can make plans buddy

Old 11-04-2012, 04:44 PM

Oh please make sure to obtain your birth certificate so you can get a passport, because Kenya is an international flight, you can also use your passport to Hawaii for ID--FYI in case you may not be cognizant of that

Old 11-04-2012, 04:51 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,406,129 times
Going to have to save this as a "Democrat" if Romney wins for my sore loser thread.

I think Obama will win, but its not over till its over.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:52 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,463,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
This is an easy question to answer, you treat your fellow Republican or Democrat that rooted for Romney to win with respect!! That is what people with class and integrity do. I have been around many of the right to see the rude, repugnant behavior towards our President. I have seen other Democrats on here riduculed for their support for the President; including myself--I could careless.

God Bless you, God Bless the Romneys, God Bless our 2 term President Barack Obama and the First Family and most of all God Bless the United States of America
That's a very gracious sentiment, Chica, although IMHO, we underestimate the nature and the extent of the opposition to this President, which is so extreme that there will be many who will continue to ignore even the Constitution and the will of the majority of their countrymen after the election.

And if so, we shouldn't pretend any longer that this is just about "politics" or "different candidates", and instead we should start to call it by what it really is, which un-American, unpatriotic and just plain treason.

Old 11-04-2012, 05:46 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,479,125 times
NY Daily News and 28 large newspapers that endorsed Obama last election are now endorsing Romney. That should tell everyone that Obama is bad for them personally, and the country.

Old 11-04-2012, 05:58 PM

44 posts, read 49,887 times
Two finger salute...

Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM

313 posts, read 324,966 times
Treat us the way Obama treated the four hero's he let die Bengasi. Go to sleep and think of us no more.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,211,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
NY Daily News and 28 large newspapers that endorsed Obama last election are now endorsing Romney. That should tell everyone that Obama is bad for them personally, and the country.
It is funny to see Cons paying attention to LameStreamMedia....heck, who reads newspapers these days?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections