Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 06:53 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,495,477 times

Advertisements

When the country faces dangerous debt implemented by Obama, and horrible job creation policies, why do Democrats think that this guy is going to help them?

Every year that Obama is President, half of all college graduates can't find a job.

Why can't Democrats see that Obama has failed?

Since when is it possible that Democrats will put pride for who they elected before the good of the country?

Do not forget that 23 million Americans are out of work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2012, 06:55 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,324,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
When the country faces dangerous debt implemented by Obama, and horrible job creation policies, why do Democrats think that this guy is going to help them?

Every year that Obama is President, half of all college graduates can't find a job.

Since when is it possible that Democrats will put pride for who they elected before the good of the country?

You righties wanted Obama to fail, what are you whining about??

Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Old 10-06-2012, 06:56 PM
RNF

141 posts, read 233,776 times
Well maybe because they won't let a lot of things happen how he wants but it really doesn't matter. Both Romney and Obama are media driven morons who won't make a significance difference in the right direction.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:59 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,474,883 times
Quote:

Another dispatch from the bubble. Question: Whats the difference between O and W?
Answer: Nothing!
Wake up already.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:59 PM

2,042 posts, read 2,915,547 times
Quote:

Just a heads up: Not all liberals are Democrats and not all Democrats are liberals (including the current President).

Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,819,078 times
Quote:

I am certain their answer will be "For the same reason that republicans could not admit that Bush failed."

You're indoctrinated with your own beliefs like everyone else and will refuse to abandon them unless seriously threatened by imminent harm. That is to say I bet I could get you to abandon your most cherished values at the barrel of a gun perhaps the blade of a knife, at least temporarily. You might think you are strong enough to endure, and you might be, some men truly are. The odds are against you though. You'll stick to your precious beliefs for now, as long as your safety and the safety of your family is not in peril, but as soon as they are, you will have a new set of priorities.

I've seen it, I know your heart.

I like ice cream on warm sunny days.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 PM

9,962 posts, read 18,555,122 times
Quote:

Don't you have some mountain tops to blow up?

Old 10-06-2012, 07:01 PM

32,297 posts, read 15,244,801 times
Quote:

I think that's exactly what some are doing. The economy is not the only issue and it's only short term. It will get better no matter who is president. Long term..... the Supreme Court is a major issue. To me, women's issues are also important. It has nothing to do with pride It has to do with what party has my best interests.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,733,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
You righties wanted Obama to fail, what are you whining about??

Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Nice to see at last that you are able to ADMIT he's a complete and utter failure.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:06 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,276,296 times
I know many democrats that are not voting for Obama.. they see that Obama is not the man he said he was.. they saw this in the first few months of Obama's presidency.. one said to me, under his breath...he is a communist.. and this man worked on his campaign to get him elected. Needless to say Obama was found out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections