Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM

152 posts, read 150,983 times

Advertisements

Ron Paul First GOP Candidate to Appear on Ballot in All 50 States

Good news. I hope he stays in even if he isn't the eventual nominee gives us someone worth voting for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,267,608 times
If you don't have enough voters to get support for yourself, it doesn't matter if you are first or tenth to be on the ballots of all 50 states.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:19 AM

Don't believe the media. I can say that over and over but it won't make much difference. There are those that know the truth and those that just don't care enough to find out the truth.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:28 PM

30,372 posts, read 23,840,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkr View Post
Don't believe the media. I can say that over and over but it won't make much difference. There are those that know the truth and those that just don't care enough to find out the truth.
B-b-but...the media NEVER LIES! You...conspiracy theorist!

/sarcasm

Old 03-28-2012, 01:00 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,987,285 times
Quote:
Ron Paul First GOP Candidate to Appear on Ballot in All 50 States

Good news. I hope he stays in even if he isn't the eventual nominee gives us someone worth voting for.
I think it is probably more important to win a few than just to appear on all ballots. You can believe what you want, you can reject what the media says, but you certainly can't close your eyes to the fact: he isn't going to be the nominee..

Nita

Old 03-28-2012, 01:51 PM

4,180 posts, read 4,195,469 times
Whether or not he will be the nominee is too soon to call.

Just look at Santurom, the man with no organization, no money and yet, is the running up according to the media.

The point here is no one is the nominee yet. There still 4 people in the race. Soon to be three when Gingrich dropped out.

Don't forget that Cali and Texas combined of 327 delegates, and they are at the very end. Unless Romney can secure the nominee before that, then the race is on.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:12 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,960,224 times
And tilters-at-windmills nationwide rejoice ...

Old 03-28-2012, 04:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,748,015 times
Either they are staying in because they know with just Romney and Paul, to pull from Paul or pull from Romney, as neither are gung ho, war mongering, religious nuts, willing to regulate morals.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I think it is probably more important to win a few than just to appear on all ballots. You can believe what you want, you can reject what the media says, but you certainly can't close your eyes to the fact: he isn't going to be the nominee..

Nita
Well you can't blame me when Obama gets his 2nd term come November I didn't vote for Romney and never will. People want a REAL alternative not more of the same. So whatever...if he isn't the nominee or not he is leading a movement either way.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:26 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,443,592 times
Quote:
Well you can't blame me when Obama gets his 2nd term come November I didn't vote for Romney and never will. People want a REAL alternative not more of the same. So whatever...if he isn't the nominee or not he is leading a movement either way.
Why can't we blame you?If Obama wins a second term it will be because a majority of people didn't vote for Romney.People who prefer Obama or don't have a preference between Romney and Obama have a perfect right to vote for Obama,vote third party,or stay home...but in the end all 3 groups will have contributed to an Obama win if it happens..thats just a fact.People can vote or not however they wish but its silly to deny the inevitable result of such actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections