Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 01:13 PM

958 posts, read 2,622,385 times

Advertisements

I wonder if he's pulling the majority of the canine vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 01:14 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
That's funny I don't recall any state in 2008 where only Clinton, or only Obama appeared on a ballot save for Michigan where Obama intentionally declined to participate in the contest.

You do understand the difference between running uncontested, and running with very serious challengers who you don't allow on the ballots of several states, right?

Or maybe not since you are bragging about how Romney is going to win a contest where neither Gingrich, nor Santorum are on the ballot.
It's 2012, not 2008.

Try and keep up.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:57 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,208,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
That's funny I don't recall any state in 2008 where only Clinton, or only Obama appeared on a ballot save for Michigan where Obama intentionally declined to participate in the contest.

You do understand the difference between running uncontested, and running with very serious challengers who you don't allow on the ballots of several states, right?

Or maybe not since you are bragging about how Romney is going to win a contest where neither Gingrich, nor Santorum are on the ballot.
The answer to your question is pretty obviously a big "no."

Old 02-21-2012, 08:05 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Read more: Virginia Primary | Ron Paul | Mitt Romney | Super Tuesday Poll | The Daily Caller[/color]

Put Virginia and all of its delegates in the Mitt Romney column. [/LEFT]
Great, the nation really needs a Republican Obama now.

Wonder where we'd be without neocons and their liberal counterparts? Just a projection on my part but I'd be willing to bet we'd far less deep in debt and not attempting to build up and prosecute near-global military intervention.

I used to have little use for partisans with no regard for principle. Any more that's far too mild a term.

In order to spare the OP the effort of typing a response claiming this post is due to sour grapes over Romney besting Paul in the polls, don't bother typing such a response. My objections have far less to do with disappointment than they do with disgust at the idiotic partisan loyalties that continually claim more of the same will somehow fix what it was responsible for breaking.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:57 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,172,192 times
Those candidates who are not on the ballot did it to themselves. They are unorganized and didn't follow the rules. If you cannot even organize and follow through with getting qualified on the states ballots, do you need to be running the country? It is amazing how many deadlines and lack of signatures both Santorum and Gingrich have had. This is where not having executive, mangement experience shows up and come into play and why governors generally make better presidents than member of congress do...unless they have some other experience in actually running something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections