Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 04:13 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,535,578 times

Advertisements

vote:

16,022 Ron Paul Votes Stolen by Voting Machines.. Watch Deibold Machine in ACTION! - YouTube

...in our "open honest and fair elections".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 04:25 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,250,418 times
So if the machines are rigged why are the exit/entrance polls so accurate?

Old 02-19-2012, 09:47 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,821,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoBison View Post
So if the machines are rigged why are the exit/entrance polls so accurate?
Were you there in person to see and hear the entrance/exit polls happening, or do you only know what the mainstream media reports to you? If it's the latter, you already have your answer.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:55 PM

I guess tin foil hats are a requirement to be a Ron Paul supporter.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
I guess tin foil hats are a requirement to be a Ron Paul supporter.
I guess I can't insult you back though, right? Wouldn't that be misconstrued as "crazy Paul supporters attacking people who don't agree with them and turning potential voters off"?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You guys have painted us into a nice spot you can be proud of.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:31 PM

Well when everything is a labeled conspiracy, you only have yourselves to blame after a while and in the end it is only hurting the guy you support.

I still like Paul and respect the man for sticking to what he believes in and presenting a strong alternative view, if it was him vs either Newt or Santorum it would be an easy decision to vote for him.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Well when everything is a labeled conspiracy, you only have yourselves to blame after a while and in the end it is only hurting the guy you support.

I still like Paul and respect the man for sticking to what he believes in and presenting a strong alternative view, if it was him vs either Newt or Santorum it would be an easy decision to vote for him.
I can easily see why you or anyone else would think this, and if I didn't do my own research after getting to know Paul, I am sure I'll be mocking the Paul supporters too for being conspiracy theorists. And I won't even bother to study each of the individual election fraud cases they present, in any detail. Just the fact that multiple threads open up and complain about this election or that, would have been enough to drive me nuts. There is no way I would have considered the possibility that the media, the government and the corporations are in cahoots, all to stop one single man. Who is he, Satan himself?

If you are in the habit of reading, I would suggest one book, just one book, for you to read - "The Revolution: A Manifesto". I promise you something will snap in your brain. When you become educated, there is no way you can "uneducate" yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections