Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2011, 12:32 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,258,557 times

Advertisements

Why do liberals think we should have a president who is strong and kills terrorists, like Obama? After careful consideration of all the candidates, I now support Mitt Romney for president.

In 2008, Romney slammed Obama's plan to go after Bin Laden in Pakistan:

"I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours... I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort."

Romney attacks Obama over Pakistan warning | Reuters

Don't liberals realize that Osama Bin Laden was an innocent man who had nothing to do with 911? We need a president who is weak, spoiled, is a bedwettting whiner, and was born rich, just like George W. Bush! GO MITT GO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 04:33 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,878,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
Why do liberals think we should have a president who is strong and kills terrorists, like Obama? After careful consideration of all the candidates, I now support Mitt Romney for president.

"I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours... I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort."

Don't liberals realize that Osama Bin Laden was an innocent man who had nothing to do with 911? We need a president who is weak, spoiled, is a bedwettting whiner, and was born rich, just like George W. Bush! GO MITT GO!
I am surprised you haven't had a lot of Romney supporters blasting you.... oh wait, there are no Romney supporters.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:41 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,931,188 times
reading the article, what romney said was this:

Romney said U.S. troops "shouldn't be sent all over the world".

i think most americans agree, and i bet most americans don't see our foreign policy as very successful now.

did we win in iraq?

are we winning in the other countries where we are sending troops?

what exactly are we winning?

how much money have we lost that could have been spent making our country better?

and one other thing-how hypocritical is it to address bin laden without addressing the saudi connections? bin laden was barely relevant anymore-either having been holed up in hiding, having been killed in tora bora, or having been under surveillance by the US government. (take your pick)

Old 12-22-2011, 05:25 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,408,289 times
Default Excellent comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post

Weak, Bedwetting whiner...too funny. That is Romney. Romney is the only candidate I've seen who walks like he has a serious case of the runs.

Romney truly is one pathetic goon, Jesus Christ. He's the best that the GOP can do after shoving George Bush down our throats for 8 horrific years. Romney stinks.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,073,601 times
We already have one.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:31 AM

9,319 posts, read 14,934,641 times
And we'll soon have another one. There are no good candidates.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:25 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,393,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I am surprised you haven't had a lot of Romney supporters blasting you.... oh wait, there are no Romney supporters.
There are no real, live, human being Romney supporters (how could there be? ).

But there are plenty of Mega-rich corporations backing him. Look at how much the Super Pacs have spent in Iowa already to carpet-bomb that other idiot Gingrich.

If the GOP winds up with this cardboard cut-out corporate stiff that EVERYBODY hates as their nominee, you know who they can thank? Those small-f facists they've been planting on the SCOTUS the last 20 years- Scalia, Alito, Thomas, and Roberts.

Romney will be our first-ever candidate from the Citizens United party .

Old 12-22-2011, 09:35 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,304,251 times
Which Romney are you talking about?

Old 12-22-2011, 03:55 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,073,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
And we'll soon have another one. There are no good candidates.
I'll take my chances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections