Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 02:13 PM
pth

274 posts, read 462,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
I'm sure Miami, and all these cities speak for the entire country.

I don't know what will be funnier, when he loses early in nomination process.
Or if he's loses to Obama in the general..

Either way I'm sure RP and his Alex Jones followers will come up with some conspiracy as to why it happened.. Mark my words.
Maybe his fans pull a OWS and whine and cry on the streets.

y u mad tho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2011, 02:16 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,038,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pth View Post
y u mad tho
me no mad tho. me only speaka da facts

Old 12-15-2011, 03:31 PM

4,253 posts, read 4,247,628 times
Quote:
me no mad tho. me only speaka da facts
Your "facts" is just your guess. Mine is as good as yours.

The facts is media is ignoring the facts and presenting their version of the "facts" to their viewers.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:30 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,823,575 times
Quote:

Either way I'm sure RP and his Alex Jones followers will come up with some conspiracy as to why it happened.. Mark my words.

You gotta love the BIG gubberment people ... Now they own both parties. Thanks to the good ol' repug's in senate now all Obama has to do is declare that Dr. Paul and all libertarians and constitutionalists are suspect terrorists (and of course all protesters) and have us all arrested and held indefinitely without a trial! Then you BIG gubberment people in both parties will be guaranteed to win every election from now on ... Eliminate the competition altogether!

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 12-15-2011 at 06:08 PM..

Old 12-15-2011, 05:44 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,176,355 times
Quote:

I don't really see how you could call yourself a conservative, but would vote for Obama over Ron Paul.

Old 12-15-2011, 06:09 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,823,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
I don't really see how you could call yourself a conservative, but would vote for Obama over Ron Paul.

He's not a conservative, he is a noe-con.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:35 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,038,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
Where in this topic have I posted that I will vote for Obama?

I probably have posted that in the past, and I know quite a few conservatives who would rather vote for Obama or wont vote at all if Paul gets the nod. Some are tired of our party getting hijacked by nutjobs, and radicals.

Currently I will not be voting for either if Paul gets the nomination.

I know some in his fan clubs are trying this new argument :
"If you don't support Paul you are not really a conservative."

Sorry that's not going to work either.

Sorry if I'm like the rest of America and the Conservatives who continue to reject the Ron Paul hype....again

Last edited by Jermaine88; 12-15-2011 at 10:12 PM..

Old 12-16-2011, 09:18 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,150,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Oh how wrong you are my friend, everything is going to change, one way or the other ... for better or worse, this country is in for a massive makeover, and its going to hurt ... A LOT!
I agree with you...either direction it goes some arses are going to be stinging and it's about time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections