Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 09:36 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,835,448 times

Advertisements

Ron Paul is the man - even the other candidates were praising him.

Prison Planet.com » ABC Iowa Debate: All Of Ron Paul’s Answers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,708,185 times
One of Paul's best debates, if paul wins IOWA watch the media squirm.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:47 PM

753 posts, read 848,991 times
Dr. Paul can save America.

Folks, I 'thought' I was a lefty lib (mainly based on my social views) but this man has sold me so hard core on Libertarianism.

Liberty is the only way to bring different types of people together and unite our country.

I love that he's basically won all of his opponents over. At the very least, he's educating our nation!!

Old 12-12-2011, 09:19 AM

78,860 posts, read 46,945,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
One of Paul's best debates, if paul wins IOWA watch the media squirm.

The media is already squirming!

Today there a lot of "It's a long shot, but what if Ron Paul wins" questions on the morning shows.
He is starting to get more TV interview time, also.

They always throw in, some condescending phrase, before they say "what if"

We know exactly who is winning and can see the frustration the media is having, trying to convince the public something different.

They are prepping for the lies they have been trying to push.

The age of the internet, has come to maturity.
You don't have to wonder why the FCC wants the keys to the internet.
They cannot control the propaganda.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:24 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,943,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Ron Paul is the man - even the other candidates were praising him.

Prison Planet.com » ABC Iowa Debate: All Of Ron Paul’s Answers
It took a while to get all those answers. Well, since they had to come by horseback, not surprising.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:39 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,909,765 times
Ron Paul's rise is a signal that America is waking up! I really like listening to him speak. Hearing the truth from a politician is refreshing!

Ron Paul for President!

Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 AM

29,980 posts, read 43,128,727 times
Thumbs up New Ron Paul ad: Gingrch Selling Access

Newt Gingrich: Selling Access - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 09:48 AM

12,685 posts, read 6,797,483 times
Funny thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Was talking to my dad. He's a hardcore party-line Republican. I'm a political agnostic (I'll believe that any political party is worth a damn when I see it for myself.) I told my dad that I was going to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries and proceeded to get a lecture about how Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist nut-job and that he feels he has failed as a parent because I like Ron Paul.

Next best thing to Ron Paul is John Huntsman and that's REALLY not happening.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:32 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,835,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Funny thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Was talking to my dad. He's a hardcore party-line Republican. I'm a political agnostic (I'll believe that any political party is worth a damn when I see it for myself.) I told my dad that I was going to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries and proceeded to get a lecture about how Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist nut-job and that he feels he has failed as a parent because I like Ron Paul.
Next best thing to Ron Paul is John Huntsman and that's REALLY not happening.
Your father has corporate media's conditioned response, propogated by the likes of Bill O'Really and Rush Limpballs. You should tell your father that Ron has been married to his wife for 57 years, unlike Newt who cheated on his cancer-stricken wife, then dumped her. Then you can tell him that Ron served in the military while Newt dodged the draft - that might change his opinion.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:45 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,542,362 times
I read somewhere today that it was the most watched debate so far! Great news
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections