Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Could you vote for a Ron Paul/Herman Cain ticket?
Yes 22 24.72%
No 59 66.29%
Maybe so 8 8.99%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 11:19 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,816,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
I think it would be interesting if Ron Paul won the GOP nomination and then chose a democratic VP(if it were viable), like Kucinich for instance ... Give him a bipartisan anti-Fed platform to run against the bankster shill who is installed in the white house at this time.

Im pretty sure Kucinich might agree ...

Kucinich Picks Ron Paul For His Running Mate - YouTube

Dennis Kucinich asked about Ron Paul on Free Minds TV - YouTube
That would be a dream ticket, if only Americans weren't so stupid. I wonder if that ticket would be a landslide victory in another country - say Iceland?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2011, 11:56 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,026,669 times
When Pigs Fly....Well not even then.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:23 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,928,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyeats View Post
See... again you are not me and would never know what I think for the matter of fact.

If there were 2 candidate, Bachmann and Cain... guess what???
I'd still vote for Cain.... why???? Bachmann is not well liked at all by some and cannot unite the USA the way Cain would... the way I would have wanted it united (class & race both).

Oh and as for Cain is like changing a place with Obama...
I do not believe that.
Cain is born in the USA from quite a few generations... is LOYAL to his people.
Obama is born in USA, of a parent not of USA & his childhood friends (indonesians), college friends (you know who) is more sympathetic to foreigners than *his own people* from the good ol' USA (hell he even invited the Russians to witness our military secrets... the latest... worst than even Clinton did).
NOT from that same cloth at all...
If you think Cain is on that same level as Obama... than again you are NOT conservative. Why????
Super few conservative think there is anyone worse than Obama... simple as that.

So you not being me...

You cannot tell me how would I vote.... even if the candidate were to change.
Not even Palin would sway me from Cain.

And Cain IS leading. Hopefully taking it all the way so my whole *point* in voting (Obama to be out of the white house for good) will come to reality.

Yes...and it is to *beat* Obama.
i agree 100% that cain is certainly not obama, but the question i have for you is regarding foreign policy.

cain is very openly hawkish and pro israel.

how would you reconcile a fiscal conservative stance with all the aggressive military spending that we would necessarily have to do under cain, and how does that benefit americans specifically?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections