Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 09:55 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,053,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonchix View Post
Both of our dogs are large breed mixes. They are 4 y/o and already been certified as therapy dogs and earned their CGC. We are planning to start them in agility at the end of this month! We are soooo excited.

Our dogs are active and they are exercised daily (running or walking). Obviously, they will not be winning any national events with their speed compared to a smaller dog...but we look forward to the bonding time! I'm sure we'll have plenty of funny stories to share once we start.
I want him to get the CGC. That was my reason for enrolling in class. I just happened to start on the night when they were introducing Agility in the Level I group.

We have to pass the Level I class before we can do more with the agility. However, it was interesting that my dog seemed to be better behaved the other night than most of the dogs who'd been in the class for several weeks. It made me feel good that something I was doing seems to be working!

YOU're going to LOVE it!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs