Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 01:19 PM

692 posts, read 3,855,238 times

Advertisements

Since Britches has come back he's gotten in the pool everyday. It's helping with his coat and keeps him (and me) pretty well entertained. For some reason it amazes me how much he loves the water, but at the same time why wouldn't he? lol

I'm hoping before it gets to too cold I can get up to the lake and see how he likes it up there. It's a lot different than a pool.

Jumping in

Doing a funny style wait while in the pool

This is his type of strength training..pulling himself out of the pool

If you look at his eyes, he's giving me a funny look..

Splash

Helping me get the hose out

"PULL BRITCHES!!"

"Now wait"(look at his muscles!)

"OK"

Chasing the water

He didn't want me to put the hose up

My handsome boy

* Thanks for taking a look*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 01:37 PM

4,604 posts, read 5,774,459 times
Default One word

Gorgeous

Old 10-03-2008, 01:41 PM

1,309 posts, read 4,189,780 times
As usual, your pictures make my day! Have a great weekend.

Old 10-03-2008, 02:05 PM

342 posts, read 1,831,109 times
He looks like he's having such a blast! Must have missed that pool
Beautiful pictures, as always.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:04 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
The next home MUST have a pool for him! He and my Aussie have the same swim styles except mine likes to dive off the board and he is trained to only use the stairs or ladder. What does he do when you get in with him??

Old 10-03-2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
The next home MUST have a pool for him! He and my Aussie have the same swim styles except mine likes to dive off the board and he is trained to only use the stairs or ladder. What does he do when you get in with him??
He is also trained to use the stairs. The place he's standing up; there is a stair there so he uses that one and the side where he jumps in has 4-5 stairs.

He swims along with me or tries to push me under. He doesn't like the deep end much.

Old 10-03-2008, 04:07 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,657,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieXRuxpin View Post
Since Britches has come back he's gotten in the pool everyday. It's helping with his coat and keeps him (and me) pretty well entertained. For some reason it amazes me how much he loves the water, but at the same time why wouldn't he? lol

I'm hoping before it gets to too cold I can get up to the lake and see how he likes it up there. It's a lot different than a pool.

Jumping in

Doing a funny style wait while in the pool

This is his type of strength training..pulling himself out of the pool

If you look at his eyes, he's giving me a funny look..

Splash

Helping me get the hose out

"PULL BRITCHES!!"

"Now wait"(look at his muscles!)

"OK"

Chasing the water

He didn't want me to put the hose up

My handsome boy

* Thanks for taking a look*
Teddie, Britches is an amazing dog......I am so glad you decided to keep him. He is home! Now I can sleep at night! I know Britches is where he wants to be....with you, your pack and that pool he loves....it was meant to be! Just my 5 cents again! I know......I should I really do hope you keep him though...he is sooooooooo happy with you and that POOL and gets along so well with your others!

Old 10-03-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Teddie, Britches is an amazing dog......I am so glad you decided to keep him. He is home! Now I can sleep at night! I know Britches is where he wants to be....with you, your pack and that pool he loves....it was meant to be! Just my 5 cents again! I know......I should I really do hope you keep him though...he is sooooooooo happy with you and that POOL and gets along so well with your others!
I had to stop there for a second. Lol I was thinking "Where did I say I was keeping him?"

Old 10-03-2008, 05:18 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Soo cute! I never tire of that silly grin and his spotted nose! Love the photos!

Old 10-03-2008, 08:41 PM

4,604 posts, read 5,774,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieXRuxpin View Post
I had to stop there for a second. Lol I was thinking "Where did I say I was keeping him?"
They are projecting their feelings. We all want you to adopt us. What do you need. Social Security #? Date of birth? Weight? Well I might not give you my weigth but whatever else you need to adopt me is ok. I'm really looking forward to your pool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs