Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2008, 09:52 PM

692 posts, read 3,855,548 times

Advertisements

Well my new foster mommy has been keeping me busy like no other. You'd think she'd have something better to do with all her time. There is so much for me to do on my own; chew the leg of the couch, eat Teddie (that white and black fluffy dog, if you can call him that), beat Buster, out run Mahalo, torture Duncan..the list could go one for miles. Anyways I wanted to show you all what she's been doing to me.
It all starts with a long "nap" on my handmade blankie..how embarressing!

Then we got to play fetch!! I love that game!

I had to stop and chew on one of my bones..gottoa keep those pearly whites clean for the ladies..

Then I wanted to go for a walk, but she wasn't having it..but don't I look so cute?

I got to meet the ferts too!!!!!! Have you ever sniffed a ferrets butt? I have.. woof woof they said I have to stay in the crate though..something about I'm a puppy and have sharp teeth?? What's that about?

Then she says another nap *rolls puppy dog eyes* Why when she wants me to sleep she's always taking pictures?

She's teaching me how to play frisbee too...but I'd rather chew on them. She got me two different kinds; they both taste good!

Yesterday I got to go to the park.. walked all the way there and all the way back. It was a really cool place!
I was on top of the world here!!!

Action shot..

Look at my muscular build; I'm so sexy you can't even touch this.

Running to mommy

Ok I've got to go now..

Last edited by Sam I Am; 04-13-2008 at 04:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 04:47 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,267,874 times
Teddy, that little thing is just WAY too cute! The pictures are just fabulous...you do such a great job on getting the best shots of all. I'm sure having an active one in the house "might" keep you young, but I look forward to the day that Britches drags out the camera while MOM is taking her nap from all the action! Surely you need a nap after all of that!

Old 04-13-2008, 12:20 PM

Thank you for fixing the title!!

Yeah he does keep me on my toes. It's either Britches or Teddie; barking, crying, wanting to play, go for a walk, get fed, run in the back yard, then play again...it really doesn't end lol.

I'm just glad he's gotten used to the crate. He would cry and cry for the longest time when he first got here. After just a week he goes in and knows he has to lay down. You couldn't really ask for a much better puppy so I wont complain.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 PM

5,094 posts, read 12,585,970 times
Default Love the pictures

I love the pictures, you did a great job taking them and that Britches is just too darn cute. I work nights at a hospital and we were having another rough night the other night and during my break I brought up this sight and saw the photos and soon had coworkers looking over my shoulder all smiles looking at Britches. Everyone agrees that is an adorable pup. Thanks for giving us all some smiles and laughs when we really needed them. Jan

Old 04-14-2008, 07:31 PM

1,738 posts, read 8,275,237 times
you should write a childrens books about him. Adventures w/ Britches!
....are you gonna keep that guy? I sure would!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdog View Post
I love the pictures, you did a great job taking them and that Britches is just too darn cute. I work nights at a hospital and we were having another rough night the other night and during my break I brought up this sight and saw the photos and soon had coworkers looking over my shoulder all smiles looking at Britches. Everyone agrees that is an adorable pup. Thanks for giving us all some smiles and laughs when we really needed them. Jan
He seems to put a smile on everyones face! It just takes one look of him and you've got a huge grin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly3120 View Post
you should write a childrens books about him. Adventures w/ Britches!
....are you gonna keep that guy? I sure would!!!
Nope. There was quite a bit of interest in him over the weekend, It's just going to take the right person. We want him to go to the right house and to some one that is able to deal with what comes with the breeds. I've already had plenty of snarky remaks about him being a bully. Not everyone wants to deal with it, but you just have to brush it off. I personally love bullies so I don't have a problem.. Some people are just really ignorant.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:51 PM

1,738 posts, read 8,275,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieXRuxpin View Post
He seems to put a smile on everyones face! It just takes one look of him and you've got a huge grin.

Nope. There was quite a bit of interest in him over the weekend, It's just going to take the right person. We want him to go to the right house and to some one that is able to deal with what comes with the breeds. I've already had plenty of snarky remaks about him being a bully. Not everyone wants to deal with it, but you just have to brush it off. I personally love bullies so I don't have a problem.. Some people are just really ignorant.
I own a bully too! ...I enjoy a good challenge I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs