Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2007, 02:15 PM

10 posts, read 51,221 times

Advertisements

I am desperately looking for a reputable childcare in the Richardson area. I am in the process of trying to secure a teacher position w/ RISD for the coming school year. But my dilemma is finding adequate childcare for my busy toddler Alex 2 1/2 . My past experience with daycares in Plano have not been good due to extreme turnover among staffing and lack of organization within the facility. Does anyone know a good daycare (reputable and caring)? I am getting very frustrated. It’s sad this has to be this hard or maybe it’s hard because I am particular when it comes to the care and expectation for my son my baby
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2007, 02:29 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,864,372 times
Are you wanting a full time daycare or the option of a home childcare? If you may be interested in the home childcare you can always ask the principal at the school your going to be at if there are any parents that have kids at the school or went thru the school that they would recommend that do such. Without knowing what part of Richardson your going to be interested in as you don't want something in the far side of the city if your in the other. You might also check some of the private Christian schools for their preschool programs. I know several that attend Canyon Creek Christian and love it. I know it is hard to find someone that will take care of your baby and watch them as much as we moms do. If you were closer to northeast Garland I'd recommend Oak Hill and Oak Park.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:43 PM

10 posts, read 51,221 times
Thanks for the suggestions I will look into..I am looking at area of Richardson near 75 or George Bush area ...Full time and my in-laws also recommended Private Christian schools too.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:17 PM

58 posts, read 250,159 times
Have you looked at the Primrose School on Renner?

Old 04-19-2007, 10:14 AM

5 posts, read 28,133 times
I worked for Cambridge Academy for several years as the music teacher. I have been in public school now for 4 years, but when I worked there, it was quality. There are 2 in Plano: one on Midway across from Prestonwood Baptist, and one on Coit at Hedgecoxe. It might be good to at least check them out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas