Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2009, 11:14 AM

12 posts, read 25,121 times

Advertisements

I'm quite young (30ish) to have this problem and need help !

My health is in perfect condition. All my blood tests came out ok and I can't for the life of me understand why I'm having issues! Its very frustrating. The last doc I went to couldn't wait to get me out of the office so he could see another patient.

I need recommendations for a good urologist in Dallas or Irving (plano is too far for me) who can help diagnose problems. Need someone who is good at diagnosis and is patient.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 11:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 105,023,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngalt_dfw View Post
I'm quite young (30ish) to have this problem and need help !

My health is in perfect condition. All my blood tests came out ok and I can't for the life of me understand why I'm having issues! Its very frustrating. The last doc I went to couldn't wait to get me out of the office so he could see another patient.

I need recommendations for a good urologist in Dallas or Irving (plano is too far for me) who can help diagnose problems. Need someone who is good at diagnosis and is patient.
Try Dr Graves in Grapevine or I assume he is still there. My husband loved him. I could tell you someone not to use, if he is still in the area, but 1-for some reason I don't think he is and 2-I don't believe in making negative comments about doctors or any other business people, I would rather stress the positive side.

Nita

Old 06-02-2009, 12:31 PM

12 posts, read 25,121 times
Nita, thanks. Dr Graves seems to be there! Thanks!

Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM

37,313 posts, read 60,030,301 times
my SIL would love your screen name--john gault...

Old 06-02-2009, 06:53 PM

27 posts, read 81,533 times
If you can't get an appointment with Graves, Josh Fine is good. I think he is with the Baylor system if I am not mistaken.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:29 PM

77,771 posts, read 105,023,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysms View Post
If you can't get an appointment with Graves, Josh Fine is good. I think he is with the Baylor system if I am not mistaken.
might have something to do with Dr Graves, he too is with the Baylor system.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:58 PM

26 posts, read 79,354 times
Thumbs up The best Urologist in Texas

The best Urologist in this part of the country is at Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. My wife has kidney cancer and we have been super impressed with Dr. Jeffrey Cadeddu. This is a down to earth man whom is brilliant but a warm person you can talk to. My wife is in the hospital now with complications from her last surgery and I call him on his cell even though he is on vacation with his familly, he takes the time to give me recommendations and opinions on the care she is getting. I can not say enough about how impressed I am with this man! He is also a Professor at the Urology Department at UT Southwestern.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 PM

1 posts, read 3,758 times
Lightbulb wonderful urologist

I am quit young too. I am only 28 and have had a bevy of kidney problems this past year that no one knew what to do to fix. So I found Dr. Brian Feagins. Dr. Feagins, Dr. Dan French and Dr. Ginger Isom-Batz are all wonderful at the Dallas Center of Pelvic Medicine. Dr. Feagins is my primary doctor there, but Dr. French and Dr. Isom-Batz have also taken amazing care of me in surgery and after care in hospital. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Feagins. He is the only doctor that wouldn't give up on me and got to the bottom of my problem. I had seen tons of doctors in the urology clinics of north texas with out any success. It was actually one doc in that group that caused all my problems. I had also traveled to John Hopkins and saw doctors there trying to get me will, but they weren't sure what to do. So I found Dr. Feagins in Dallas and loved him. He saved and changed my life. Dr Feagins was the only doctor that I found that took my problems seriously and was willing to get to the bottom of them. Which it ended up in resulting in me losing my kidney and it was the best thing that has happened to me since all this started. Dr. Feagins gave me my life back after the removal of kidney. So highly recommend him and his partners Dan French and Ginger Isom-Batz. French assisted on my surgery and Isom-batz helped with my after care. It is a team effort there. They are all super friendly, take time with you and very understanding of what is going on with you along with everyone else in there office staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

Old 10-02-2011, 12:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,955 times
I am looking for a Urologist with a interest in male Pelvic Floor Problems. (aka Levator Spasms). Fort Worth-Dallas area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas