Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2007, 05:54 PM

450 posts, read 1,203,270 times

Advertisements

I am currently located in Cinti but I am currently interviewing for a job in San Diego and also Dallas. Now the pay is different and yes I know my money will go along way in Dallas but my main concern is that it's a place for singles. I am in mid 20's and I like to hang around people at least 30 and older. Cinti is what you would call marriageville but I am looking for singleville and eventually to become in marriageville but not for at least 5 more years. Any input would be appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2007, 08:44 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,381,458 times
oh yes, refer to Frogs and Princes thread. applies to the twentysomethings too.............
everything is bigger and better in Texas, you can take that to the bank!

Old 07-14-2007, 08:50 PM

4,468 posts, read 10,615,820 times
It was when I lived there. Meat, er meet markets by the dozens. If you want to meet professional singles, good place to start is with the single Toastmaster clubs, Dallas Singles and Addison Singles.

Old 07-14-2007, 08:55 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,381,458 times
biggest meat market i ever went to was Cowboys in Arlington

Old 07-15-2007, 06:26 PM

450 posts, read 1,203,270 times
Thanks for the info...not looking for a cowboy don't think I will have anywhere for him to put his horse...just a joke
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
It was when I lived there. Meat, er meet markets by the dozens. If you want to meet professional singles, good place to start is with the single Toastmaster clubs, Dallas Singles and Addison Singles.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:47 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Singles Single Singles -- the epicenter is Uptown - too many places and too many people to meet but too little time...Knox-Henderson, West Village, Lower Greenville are also great single meccas. Also the Southside, Deep Ellum/Expo Park and Bishop Arts to lesser degrees. The Village Apartments on Upper Greenville are even returning to its halcyon days of hedonism.

If you want to meet some cool singles I would say spend Friday night on Henderson, maybe starting at Vickery Park's deck..you could work your way over to Lower Greenville, too...

Saturday night hit the Fuse Downtown's upstairs patio, then go to Hotel ZaZa Dragonfly/Pool - Sunday afternoon eat Tex-Mex on Primos's patio -do not give up a prime patio table, keep the margaritas and beers flowing...

Try to get into Ghostbar at some point (W Hotel Victory).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas